• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Note E Power 2018

Tharindu620

Check this thread. I've heard that its actually a pretty good car with an impressive fuel economy due to the Nissan E-Power technology. Plus the acceleration is impressive since the battery drives the wheels while the engine is only there to recharge the cells. Unfortunately I dont own one but hell yea, like @Devinda_Z said the Nismo version is a beaut. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tharindu620 said:

Thanks! what about the battery maintenance matters in Sri Lanka. Im planning to purchase an unregistered car, is there any one who can tell me what are the technical things that I should checkup!!!

A*W does not back up the grey imports of these nissans just like the leaf AFAIK. So in the case of a faulty battery you might need to source it from japan directly and get a local mechanic to install it and reconfigure the car for you. In the future as this car gets popular things might change if a particular agent steps up to import and provide aftersales service. 

On 7/20/2020 at 4:23 PM, Devinda_Z said:

There was a tasty NISMO version here in Sri Lanka ?

Just the outside bit. They had a video on youtube where they showcased the Nismo tuned version against the normal version, Nismo bodykitted.

Edited by Gummybr
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, HaeylM said:

A*W does not back up the grey imports of these nissans just like the leaf AFAIK. So in the case of a faulty battery you might need to source it from japan directly and get a local mechanic to install it and reconfigure the car for you. In the future as this car gets popular things might change if a particular agent steps up to import and provide aftersales service. 

The electric motor is the same as the Leaf and even the battery should be having the same tech. Only difference is the way it is charged, but as I said sometime back this model is great for electric cars as this will not need lengthy charging times. It became Japan's no 1 selling car for a reason.