• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

bpbrajapaksha

Question

3 answers to this question

On 7/14/2020 at 7:24 PM, bpbrajapaksha said:

The price about 58 lkhs

Hi, I'm using 2013 diesel X-trail and bought form permit holder who had been using it for 3 years. Car is export version (brand new) and done 85K by now without major issues.  As you all aware, T31 diesel x trail equipped in M9R Renault engine. Piezo ejectors, DPF, timing chain and 6 speed solid transmissions are common. I use euro 4 fuel and Castrol fully synthetic oils from the day 1, replace filter and oils every 10k KMs. It does 8.2Km/L in city and 13.5KM/L in outstations. Vehicle is very comfortable and has good puling power compared to other Diesel SUVs. luckily had no requirement to find  spare parts in local market, but I have seen many body parts available in delkkanda. Also you have enough parts in ebay and other online markets.