• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alto k10 - No start /Only Crank

saw1993

Question

Hi, 

My car (Suzuki Alto K10 2011) suddenly stopped when I am driving. Felt like there's a petrol block or something. 

Then I tried to start only starter motor is running. When the key is in the on position , check engine light, immobilizer key light is not lighting. Checked all the relays and fuel pump everything is fine. Scanned through OBD2 aswell. It shows immobilizer error. But everything is fine there.

Electrician says something wrong with the ECU and want to check it with another k10. Unfortunately still couldnt find a another k10.

Do you guys have any idea about this? Any experience? 

Edited by saw1993

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, saw1993 said:

Hi, 

My car (Suzuki Alto K10 2011) suddenly stopped when I am driving. Felt like there's a petrol block or something. 

Then I tried to start only starter motor is running. When the key is in the on position , check engine light, immobilizer key light is not lighting. Checked all the relays and fuel pump everything is fine. Scanned through OBD2 aswell. It shows immobilizer error. But everything is fine there.

Electrician says something wrong with the ECU and want to check it with another k10. Unfortunately still couldnt find a another k10.

Do you guys have any idea about this? Any experience?

Did you try with the second key ? (Duplicate key)

• Like 1

Just now, saw1993 said:

I dont have any idea . Is there anything to do with cracking position sensor to this? 

I dont think so. You may try to solve said 'immobilizer error' first.

13 hours ago, saw1993 said:

I dont have any idea . Is there anything to do with cracking position sensor to this? 

yes if crack position sensor is week or not working this has issues with starting and continuous driving for a long time. Car may die time to time. But mostly if crank position sensor is not working it will light up check engine light. but better get it checked (also try and see whether you can by pass the immobilizer to start the car)