• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

VW passat 2.0L 2008 Timing belt

Yassus

Question

10 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Yassus said:

Hi VW owners , Please advice where I can get the new Full timing belt Kit in Colombo and the best fitters in town.

Thanks

Try Taiyo in Mt. Lavinia.

Golf Motor house in panchikawatte. 

Gamlath motors in panchi might have the parts as well. Compare the prices and see. 

The agents do the work perfectly but of course the pricing is also up there. 

5 hours ago, AVANTE said:

Try Taiyo in Mt. Lavinia.

Golf Motor house in panchikawatte. 

Gamlath motors in panchi might have the parts as well. Compare the prices and see. 

The agents do the work perfectly but of course the pricing is also up there. 

Thanks loads.Very helpful.  There has been much controversy about who are SL agents for VW.Senok got it from Carmart but recent rumours were they now do Audi only. Any comments? 

2 hours ago, Yassus said:

Thanks loads.Very helpful.  There has been much controversy about who are SL agents for VW.Senok got it from Carmart but recent rumours were they now do Audi only. Any comments? 

DriveOne does Audi now. VW is still under Senok. 

1 hour ago, Devinda_Z said:

@Yassus Senok's Subaru division based on Vincent Perera Mawatha in Grandpass handle VW repairs now (& have for the last year or slightly more)

@AVANTE DriveOne is still kinda Senok-ish I believe ?

Thank  you helpful Autolanka VW forumists. Now I know what I needed to know!

Yassus 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

@Yassus Senok's Subaru division based on Vincent Perera Mawatha in Grandpass handle VW repairs now (& have for the last year or slightly more)

@AVANTE DriveOne is still kinda Senok-ish I believe ?

Really?? Senok-ish as in under Senok control or having the same pricing attitude as the Senok fellows? ?

Edited by AVANTE

5 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

Replace your water pump as well. Earlier senok had an offer for the water pump where they repurchase the used pump and send it company for refurbishment .Else, Ni motors in panchikawatte will have the genuine part and Sanjeewa is good for the installation. 

Thanks. Is that "Ni motors"? Or a typo error? And is Sanjeeva there mechanic?Yes I was planning to replace the water pump as well. 

BW

Yassus