• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Camry 2002 or Honda es5

wathsala_adhikari

Question

6 answers to this question

Of the above vehicles the Civic is the more engaging and all rounder cars to have. Decent performance...decent comfort..decent creature comfort. Only hitch is finding one that is not riced up, but there are quite a few decent ones around.

The Camry is spacious and large and has a very soft and plushy ride. But it is as enjoyable as a sofa sinking in a pool to drive. 

The bluebird G11...well decent and comfortable ride...but personally I feel it to be a bit cheap.

If it was my money I would buy the Civic.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wathsala_adhikari said:

Hi friends 

I'm in doubt to by toyota Camry 2002, Honda es5 , es 8 or Nissan bluebird g11 please help me to select which one is best to buy. 

Thanks 

@wathsala_adhikari aren't these cars at different price points?

The Camry i though would cost far more than the others:huh:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iRage said:

Of the above vehicles the Civic is the more engaging and all rounder cars to have. Decent performance...decent comfort..decent creature comfort. Only hitch is finding one that is not riced up, but there are quite a few decent ones around.

The Camry is spacious and large and has a very soft and plushy ride. But it is as enjoyable as a sofa sinking in a pool to drive. 

The bluebird G11...well decent and comfortable ride...but personally I feel it to be a bit cheap.

If it was my money I would buy the Civic.

Thanks for guidance 

22 hours ago, wathsala_adhikari said:

Hi friends 

I'm in doubt to by toyota Camry 2002, Honda es5 , es 8 or Nissan bluebird g11 please help me to select which one is best to buy. 

Thanks 

Well the cars are not quite comparable one to one and also at varying price points 

The Camry would ideally have a little more bells and whistles, the civic will be a little bit more basic than that but still it's a nice car to drive. The G11 would be more expensive than the others wouldn't it? Again a relatively comfy car. Many G11 Bluebirds were used in tourism and would have run to the moon and back - as always with used cars do a proper check. 

10 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

The Camry i though would cost far more than the others

Being a 2002 I guess it would be below 2.5 Mil?  The Civic would be in the same range or a big higher - would vary with the YOM . Bluebird G11 would be closer to the 3 Mil range since it's newer. 

• Like 1

On 7/4/2020 at 9:04 PM, matroska said:

Well the cars are not quite comparable one to one and also at varying price points 

The Camry would ideally have a little more bells and whistles, the civic will be a little bit more basic than that but still it's a nice car to drive. The G11 would be more expensive than the others wouldn't it? Again a relatively comfy car. Many G11 Bluebirds were used in tourism and would have run to the moon and back - as always with used cars do a proper check. 

Being a 2002 I guess it would be below 2.5 Mil?  The Civic would be in the same range or a big higher - would vary with the YOM . Bluebird G11 would be closer to the 3 Mil range since it's newer. 

Thank you matroska for guidance,  my budget is around 28 lkh , most people says difficult to find body parts and low fuel economy in camry as well as g 11  and es 5 also tag with low fuel  economy. 

22 minutes ago, wathsala_adhikari said:

Thank you matroska for guidance,  my budget is around 28 lkh , most people says difficult to find body parts and low fuel economy in camry as well as g 11  and es 5 also tag with low fuel  economy. 

Well with the ES5 of course parts will not be a hassle since the car is very common. I wouldn't really lose a lot of sleep over the fuel economy since on average an ES5 Auto will do about 8-10 KMPL depending on how and where you drive. It is not a gas guzzler like  a Cefiro for instance. What is your daily usage? How much do you plan to drive on average?