• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Caterham Seven

MasterDon

10 hours ago, indrajee said:

Makes us proud as well....this is just art at its best!!!! I knew he was a motoring enthusiast but just got to know that he is an architect as well. Thanks @Devinda_Z!!!!

Ammo no. I ain't no  architect. It was my old man.

6 hours ago, Sylvi said:

If am not mistaken Honorable Master don's father had designed the house.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.

Correct Sylvi sir! I think you have met him also.

• Like 2

Yes Honorable Master Don I came to your house few years ago, Then I was very fit now I am not so needs a person to accompany me because of my age at 77. I can walk very well but for safety always goes with another person.

Thank you for your reply.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Sylvi said:

Yes Honorable Master Don I came to your house few years ago, Then I was very fit now I am not so needs a person to accompany me because of my age at 77. I can walk very well but for safety always goes with another person.

Thank you for your reply.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.

Good to hear from you Sylvi. I always appreciated your advice regarding windscreens on my classic cars. Here's to your good health and long life!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MasterDon said:

Good to hear from you Sylvi. I always appreciated your advice regarding windscreens on my classic cars. Here's to your good health and long life!

Hear, hear! I second that. My Saturday night 'sumihiri-pane' will be consumed in your honour this weekend:  To your good health and long life @Sylvi

Edited by Kavvz

Kavvz,

Thank you for your offering sumiri-pane to myself good health.

One thing I like to mention Sumiri-Pane is good once in a way. I used to consume 250Ml daily for all most 50 years. I hope most members know I still live in opposite Two Sumiri-Pane dens.

local sumiri-pane made me too bulky, latter stages made me a doctor's doll, making them rich, thereby my earnings were into their wealth.

I am totally abstaining from sumiri- pane, yesterday had few good old friends I my self made all bites fish and pork ended up early before midnight.

Good luck for all members.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1