• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Place to get a smart key done

az888

Hi All

i own a premio ( 2016 +) and the vehicle came without a spare key. Im planing to get a spare key done just in case and seek a good place to get the job done.

thanks a lot A L contributors for giving me few suggestions. 

P.S did search the forum and was not able to find a helpful solution for the problem. apologies for starting a new thread ! 

4 hours ago, kadsa98 said:

Contact Praveen at Codetech automotive on Fb. I've used their services before for a new key

Mind sharing the cost? Also do we have to provide a blank key or do they have them?  

On 6/10/2020 at 2:01 AM, GK_007 said:

Mind sharing the cost? Also do we have to provide a blank key or do they have them?  

Can't remember the cost exactly as this was a while back but you do have to provide a blank key for them to program.

@kadsa98 Thanks, just checked with P***co La*** they said they have the blank keys and the total cost for the job will be around 13k.

@az888 just give them a call and check. *I checked for the Mazda key,  but they will def have the keys for Premio. Also noticed that eventhough you lost your only key,  they can still program a new key. So I am wighing if the investment is worth it for a extra key. 

• Like 1