• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
amsandun

Investing Tips (Stocks/Shares)

Guys,

I am sure most of you might have invested in assets hoping for financial growth and freedom.

What are your investing experience so far? How about CSE? Any other assets?

I am hoping to do some investing as a beginner but must be cautious especially in these times.

your sincere inputs are much appreciated.

Thanks.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:28 AM, amsandun said:

Guys,

I am sure most of you might have invested in assets hoping for financial growth and freedom.

What are your investing experience so far? How about CSE? Any other assets?

I am hoping to do some investing as a beginner but must be cautious especially in these times.

your sincere inputs are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Interesting question @amsandun

We used to have active members back in the old days like @GTAm who would have been able to give you insight in to the CSE and other investment options as well

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Devinda_Z said:

Interesting question @amsandun

We used to have active members back in the old days like @GTAm who would have been able to give you insight in to the CSE and other investment options as well

yes I would love to read some comments on this as I will be sailing towards uncharted waters. 

On 6/10/2020 at 10:09 PM, amsandun said:

yes I would love to read some comments on this as I will be sailing towards uncharted waters. 

I have learned the hard way sadly that investing on fundamentals in relation to (most) local stocks don't result in even medium term gains :(

So much speculation (& alleged insider trading)  - just look at the drama that followed the post-war boom and 2011/12 bust 

Paper stocks flourished for no reason

It was (is?) more of a gamble than a sound business play in Sri Lanka IMO

The answer is simple. Don't put your money in the share market, even when the share prices are attractive (now, for example). That place is infested by manipulators and its a good time for them to play their game with stocks that had a good reputation in the past (like large banks). Invest in a land instead. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Many people think that this is very easy and that trading will allow you to start making money from the air, but this is only a myth. Trading is a very important and responsible job and in order to make money thanks to Forex, you need to try. Any business needs money and trading is no exception. If you do not have the skills and experience, then you will lose money and this will continue until you become a professional and find your area in trading. A lot also depends on the platform. I use one of the most convenient and coolest platforms on the market from https://fbs.com/ and I am very pleased with this service. I prefer to invest in shares of large companies and I never work with cryptocurrency. I hope that my advice will be useful to anyone!

Edited by stagbucarpruspe