• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla model code ZZE141R-AEPNK

hsaman

Hi,

Does anyone know if this model code ZZE141R-AEPNK is LX type or GLi. The car with left hand driving which is ZZE141L-AEPNK has a GLi trim. But the right hand model does not seem to have a GLi trim.

I am quite confused on this. A car I am looking at is GLi but has the above model code. But decoding the VIN says it is LX.

Thanks

Hi,

There are documents from Toyota lanka and if I am not mistaken the model number is ZZE141R-AEPNK. The car has been maintained by TL only, even repairs. I cannot remember much at the moment, there were lot of documents including the import quotation from TL and payment bills for import.

This is manufactured in japan. VIN starts with JTDBZ40E30.. . It has climate control, power folding mirrors, reverse sensors, headlight height adjustment, steering wheel controls, factory fitted alloy wheels, 6 air bags etc. So I do not think that this is a fake GLI. But just wondering why online sources say that it is LX. May be the first owner asked for customizations?.

Thanks

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hsaman said:

Hi,

There are documents from Toyota lanka and if I am not mistaken the model number is ZZE141R-AEPNK. The car has been maintained by TL only, even repairs. I cannot remember much at the moment, there were lot of documents including the import quotation from TL and payment bills for import.

This is manufactured in japan. VIN starts with JTDBZ40E30.. . It has climate control, power folding mirrors, reverse sensors, headlight height adjustment, steering wheel controls, factory fitted alloy wheels, 6 air bags etc. So I do not think that this is a fake GLI. But just wondering why online sources say that it is LX. May be the first owner asked for customizations?.

Thanks

Does it really matter ? If the car is legit and maintained by the agent and the agent can verify all this...then who cares ?

It could be that you made a mistake and wrote down a letter wrong.... It could be that a certain batch actually did have that code...it could be that the owner customized a LX upon ordering like you said. Either way, if the car is legit (and seems to be as everything you mentioned are manufacturer options and not something that can be done by sticking Chinese parts from Delkanda)..it is a good deal as you are not going to come across honest cars that easily.