• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

SaraS

I need advice on games

What interesting games can you recommend to a person who doesn't have a powerful computer? I think it can be an online game with low requirements for a video card and not very detailed graphics, but exciting so that I can play it in my free time. Any ideas?

If you mention your specs I can suggest perfectly compatible games. For now some general games which run on low specs (as in the lowest of specs) that come to mind:

GTA vice city

GTA San Andreas

Need for speed Most Wanted/Carbon

Minecraft

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (can play Multi-player also, alot of modded servers including some lankan servers) 

Any Pokémon game using a Nintendo DS emulator

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

And of course, now trending COD: Mobile & PubG using the Game loop emulator. 

• Like 1

HL series and older Fallout series ftw :D 

If you don't have a powerful computer, but have at least a mid range smartphone, try Real Racing 3. I've given up PC racing.Tilt controlling the steering on the phone is way superior to keyboard steering on a PC. (ideally a tab is better, bigger screen, but can't have everything.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pericles said:

If you don't have a powerful computer, but have at least a mid range smartphone, try Real Racing 3. I've given up PC racing.Tilt controlling the steering on the phone is way superior to keyboard steering on a PC. (ideally a tab is better, bigger screen, but can't have everything.)

Aha that's an awesome one! RR3 never bored me. Also try Assoluto Racing too if you're interested in Gran Turismo like gameplay.

Following shot is from Assoluto Racing, an RX7 in the Tokyo expressway. 

IMG_20200313_183654_475.jpg

4 hours ago, Pericles said:

As someone who spends the entire day in front of a PC I really don't fancy PC gaming nowadays .. What sets RR apart from stuff like NFS No Limits is the realism and there's just so much to do than nitrousing your way and upgrading your car which sadly  get's a little repetitive and the whole underground/boss racing thing has been flogged around for 15 years now.  GT racing 2 for me is a bit limited but still OK ..

46 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

Also try Assoluto Racing

Should try this out as well ^ 

BTW  anyone tried Gear Club? 

29 minutes ago, matroska said:

As someone who spends the entire day in front of a PC I really don't fancy PC gaming nowadays .. What sets RR apart from stuff like NFS No Limits is the realism and there's just so much to do than nitrousing your way and upgrading your car which sadly  get's a little repetitive and the whole underground/boss racing thing has been flogged around for 15 years now.  GT racing 2 for me is a bit limited but still OK ..

Should try this out as well ^ 

BTW  anyone tried Gear Club? 

GT Racing 2 is limited like you said, gets boring quickly and hard to earn dough. I stopped NFS: No Limits at chapter 7 itself even though I was addicted, it was boring. Had a maxed PR green golf I called the hulk. 

Gear club? Have to try it out!

On 5/17/2020 at 6:17 PM, AVANTE said:

If you mention your specs I can suggest perfectly compatible games. For now some general games which run on low specs (as in the lowest of specs) that come to mind:

GTA vice city

GTA San Andreas

Need for speed Most Wanted/Carbon

Minecraft

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (can play Multi-player also, alot of modded servers including some lankan servers) 

Any Pokémon game using a Nintendo DS emulator

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

And of course, now trending COD: Mobile & PubG using the Game loop emulator. 

@AVANTE no C&C RA2?!? :o

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

Heard of it but never played though :(

23 hours ago, AVANTE said:

Aha that's an awesome one! RR3 never bored me. Also try Assoluto Racing too if you're interested in Gran Turismo like gameplay.

Following shot is from Assoluto Racing, an RX7 in the Tokyo expressway. 

Looks fantastic, but I'm spending a bit too much of my life on gaming as it is without a new one .... 😁

That's over about 5 years, but still, closing on 2 months of my life...

r3_row.jpg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

If you are looking for a game with low specs, and also if you'd love the type of game that building a career or company while playing a long time, then try King of the Road (KOR). :D this is actually a Truck simulator game from 2001. I played the game a long time ago for a long time and built a large scale transport company of my own. 🚚 it can be boring but fun at the same time.

Also try Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) from 2012 with better graphics if you're up to simulation games.

PS: All you have to do is do the deliveries of cargo in a timely manner and also you can free ride through the game map.

Edited by amsandun

1 hour ago, Pericles said:

Looks fantastic, but I'm spending a bit too much of my life on gaming as it is without a new one .... 😁

That's over about 5 years, but still, closing on 2 months of my life...

r3_row.jpg

I've played for 2 years. Had about 102 cars, best being the Bugatti Veyron Supersport Vitesse and some even specials. All collecting dust now when the iPad charging port failed. Lost interest in gaming for a while but have to get my account back. 

13 hours ago, Devinda_Z said:

RA2 was one of the best! Also forgot to mention the older RE series that doesn't need any fancy GPU.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVANTE said:

I've played for 2 years. Had about 102 cars, best being the Bugatti Veyron Supersport Vitesse and some even specials. All collecting dust now when the iPad charging port failed. Lost interest in gaming for a while but have to get my account back. 

Got back in the game with Samsung M30s enough juice in the battery on long waits till kids finish sports/ classes and of cause now WFH

Having my dream collection with all the Porsche, BMW Ms, GTRs 

Oh, I remember so far my first game which was Dota2. I remember that my parents were very against internet games but once I went to a friend's house and still tried. At first, I was afraid to play Dota2

• Haha 1