• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mubarak siddique

Question

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Mubarak siddique said:

Dear matts , suzuki every p17 van trip tonic on dashboard the gear box warning light showing and it’s no moving when i put in Driving mode 

what should i do ? What is the solution?

Welcome to the forum...?. You have to scan the system with a scanner and find out the cause for the warning light. By the way, is your van diesel or petrol?

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 1:45 AM, Mubarak siddique said:

Dear matts , suzuki every p17 van trip tonic on dashboard the gear box warning light showing and it’s no moving when i put in Driving mode 

what should i do ? What is the solution?

Oh buddy! I feel for you man: This is probably one of the top five worst senarios ever for someone with an automatic. However it may not be as bad as one tends to think...

I've had multiple problems with my transmissions (probably because I've had a bunch of Nissans with CVT's back-to-back) and sometimes its a simple fix, sometimes its not and its a major repair. The key in this situation is to take the vehicle to a mechanic who is reputable and get him to take a look / run a diagnostic scanWhere do you live? Maybe the members here can recommend a good mechanic close to you? (Sometimes it can be as simple as a non-operating solenoid switch that is causing the car to not shift. And that's a realtively easy fix...)

If it does reveal it self as a major issue: Before you do anything, seek a second opinion. Also, come back on here and post about it, we'll try to help you out further. 

Edited by Kavvz

Welcome to the forum!

Since there's an error indicator on the dashboard, the first point in tracking down the issue would be getting a diagnostic scan done. That will reveal the issue and point you in the right direction to address it. 

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1