• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Aftersales Support Application (ASA)

Hyaenidae

So we all know there are websites which we can enter the VIN number of the vehicle and get part numbers (Eg: https://partsouq.com/) but did you know that Mitsubishi has their own proprietary E-catalog software which includes all the part numbers, descriptions and illustrations applicable to their export market vehicles? It's far easier to find part numbers using this software compared to any website out there, and there is a wealth of other information about any part which could be immensely helpful.

Here are some screenshots:

BkRj5IM.png

Enter the VIN:

YWPS2Cp.png

Search for the part you want! You don't even have to know the exact name it's called, eg: if you're looking for the power steering belt just search for "belt".

OnecgEU.png

And you'll be presented with a list of "belts" applicable to your vehicle.

a8RqqIi.png

Double click on the P/S belt option, and you'll get the part number:

GXLComf.png

And an illustration of the part

VzPvfZM.png

UJtopzw.png

Pretty cool, right? You can click on any illustrated part (click the reference number) and get all the information you need about that part.

Installation info:

The application must be installed in the C:/ drive

Run the installer

Click on the “ Extract ” button

Run the "install.bat" file in the installation directory (C:/MMC/ASA). This will copy the ASAMAIN.ini file to the C:/WINDOWS directory.

Make sure that the installer copied the ASAMAIN.ini file to the C:/WINDOWS directory. If the ASAMAIN.ini file is not in the C:/WINDOWS directory , you must manually copy it there from the C:/MMC/ASA folder.

Run the application from the desktop

Click OK

Download link:

https://mega.nz/file/DkEyVaRY#TAb_D4ijRRGxNfHkxxtyMdV_kd1kgUVEuUOeSIXd9sc

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Good info! Thanks for sharing mate. ?

I just remembered that I had a CD ages ago for the Lancer CS where it had Technical bulletins and videos of how to conduct diagnostics - sort of like training videos from Mitsubishi. It was given to me by a trusty automotive engineer who had ties with Mitsubishi. It was probably for internal use only (just like this software is I'm sure).

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

crazy how?  ? 

Crazy as in very enthusiastic bunch. I'm impressed really! That's what the "more power to y'all" meant. Hope you didn't take it as Angoda patient crazy?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Davy said:

Good info! Thanks for sharing mate. ?

I just remembered that I had a CD ages ago for the Lancer CS where it had Technical bulletins and videos of how to conduct diagnostics - sort of like training videos from Mitsubishi. It was given to me by a trusty automotive engineer who had ties with Mitsubishi. It was probably for internal use only (just like this software is I'm sure).

Yeah I'm still learning the ropes too, found out that you can find which models share the same part, should be useful when hunting for used parts... for example, the outer door handle:

bBJtAiS.png

7 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Indeed this is immensely useful. Mitsubishi has really thought this through.

IKR? They should distribute this software along with the owners manual.

5 hours ago, AVANTE said:

Crazy as in very enthusiastic bunch. I'm impressed really! That's what the "more power to y'all" meant. Hope you didn't take it as Angoda patient crazy?

I knew it was a compliment :D You are too much of a car nut to call me Angoda patient crazy for unearthing a treasure trove like this ?