• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini

madmax

OT lamai,

And just for the record, I made those posts invisible at the request of Madmax, who wanted to find out whats what first. I don't believe there was any malicious intent, it seemed to me more like he knew something he wanted to pass on. emails will be exchanged and the rest of the matter will be pursued to its end privately, off the forum.

Now let it rest.

Edited by Pericles

i didn't think of it as malicious intent...but malicious still if you get my drift...that post will get all the members' minds working about the matter...and madmax obviously thinks so too which is why he wanted it taken off...the matter is not forgotten but forgiven...

please think before you post...

don we had no intention of banning anyone...it's just a verbal warning...

Edited by sharkster

I think Banning is a bit extreme, If I know who we are talking about, I think apart from this small lapse of judgement, I think he has been a good member, so I think "banning" is a bit too extreme step.

Just my 2 cents,

and Hola before you go waving your flags find out who we are talking about.

The Don

Im quiet sure the "verbal warning" was not for anyone i know as i didnt see any malicious posts on this lovely mini beign posted. There can be diffrent views on anything we own and drive in a public forum like this or even by the road. The way the person takes it, is how it counts. And guys seriosuly drop this new habit of deleting posts, you guys may discourage members in posting forever...Let anyone post and others to give out their views...restriction may leave to discouraging. This is just my thoughts...

i didn't think of it as malicious intent...but malicious still if you get my drift...that post will get all the members' minds working about the matter...and madmax obviously thinks so too which is why he wanted it taken off...the matter is not forgotten but forgiven...

please think before you post...

don we had no intention of banning anyone...it's just a verbal warning...

Understood, never thought otherwise, got a bit worried with people started talking about things like "banning"

Im quiet sure the "verbal warning" was not for anyone i know as i didnt see any malicious posts on this lovely mini beign posted. There can be diffrent views on anything we own and drive in a public forum like this or even by the road. The way the person takes it, is how it counts. And guys seriosuly drop this new habit of deleting posts, you guys may discourage members in posting forever...Let anyone post and others to give out their views...restriction may leave to discouraging. This is just my thoughts...

Hola, if there is no deterrent against people posting whatever they want, or comes to mind before thinking about it first, in true sri lankan tradition this forum would just fill up with, baseless accusations, personal insults, and just shere rubbish. The Moderators did what they had to do in the best interest of all concerned, and as pericles said lets let the matter rest,

The Don

And guys seriosuly drop this new habit of deleting posts, you guys may discourage members in posting forever...Let anyone post and others to give out their views...restriction may leave to discouraging. This is just my thoughts...

We are not "in the habit" of deleting posts. Like I said, the posts were made invisible at the request of the person it was intended for coz it was being taken off line. I'm sure everyone concerned will be ok, as it was always intended to be a private email discussion, which is why it was stated in said post that poster does not intend to post on the matter on the forum but to contact him on the given e-mail. Once the message is passed, there is no further reason to keep to post as all it does it arouse the curiosity of ppl of whose it is no business of. (And I'm not entirely sure that my english is right over there. Hopefully u get my drift)

Don't forget man, this forum has rules and moderators for a reason. Its not a personal battleground. If someone leaves because they are "discouraged" that they aren't allowed to continue their offensive ways, then its all the users who benefit. People who play by the rules have nothing to worry about. Learn the lesson from others before u have to learn it for urself.

your thoughts never fail to amuse us...which is why you get warnings :action-smiley-060:

your thoughts never fail to amuse us...which is why you get warnings :angry-smiley-024:

ok bro, i dont see why you need to focus on me this much. Havent you noticed that members doesnt post like they used to do lately? Keep up the good work!

We are not "in the habit" of deleting posts. Like I said, the posts were made invisible at the request of the person it was intended for coz it was being taken off line. I'm sure everyone concerned will be ok, as it was always intended to be a private email discussion, which is why it was stated in said post that poster does not intend to post on the matter on the forum but to contact him on the given e-mail. Once the message is passed, there is no further reason to keep to post as all it does it arouse the curiosity of ppl of whose it is no business of. (And I'm not entirely sure that my english is right over there. Hopefully u get my drift)

Don't forget man, this forum has rules and moderators for a reason. Its not a personal battleground. If someone leaves because they are "discouraged" that they aren't allowed to continue their offensive ways, then its all the users who benefit. People who play by the rules have nothing to worry about. Learn the lesson from others before u have to learn it for urself.

You got a point praveen. :action-smiley-060:

ok bro, i dont see why you need to focus on me this much. Havent you noticed that members doesnt post like they used to do lately? Keep up the good work!

when will you understand that you're the only member who posts this way?and if others do you don't have to hop on the bandwagon...

oh btw hola is that sarcasm i sense in your post?like living on the edge eh?

Guys!

Im thankful to many people for reminding my good old school days!!!! monitors,stewards and prefects ! :D

Yeah, I am reminded of it too. There were always trouble makers back then to keep an eye on too :):grinning-smiley-003::);)B)

no not miniace.

Edited by Pericles

• 2 weeks later...