• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini

madmax

Nicely done there Madmax. Car certainly looks good.

(Ps. To everyone else: Bet you guys a kottu he won't tell us his purchase price 'cos in a couple of months, three I think he said his average was, this ride's going to be up for sale.... :P)

it doesn't matter cos pericles will be buying it anyway...

Hi MadMax,

Certainly is a nice one. Good paint job. As a fellow owner of the same combo - the mini is certainly not thirsty even with the ac but the 320d is definitely more economical.

Cheers and enjoy your mini. :angry-smiley-024:

Dv.

I agree with you :action-smiley-060:

Hi Madmax,

If you dont mind can you tell us how much it cost, a picture of the interior, if can the engine too. This is such a neat mini bro.

Yep, will post some pics of the engine and interior soon...

just a little word to whom it may concern...if you have something private to say...especially something malicious about an AL member's car...do so privately...the posts have been deleted but you know what i'm talking about...

KLM sorry i couldn't reply to your text this morning with regard to this cos my phone's barred...

just a little word to whom it may concern...if you have something private to say...especially something malicious about an AL member's car...do so privately...the posts have been deleted but you know what i'm talking about...

KLM sorry i couldn't reply to your text this morning with regard to this cos my phone's barred...

You should've banned him.

I think Banning is a bit extreme, If I know who we are talking about, I think apart from this small lapse of judgement, I think he has been a good member, so I think "banning" is a bit too extreme step.

Just my 2 cents,

and Hola before you go waving your flags find out who we are talking about.

The Don