• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan 300zx

ash

hey dude! itz better selling lucine if ur other car happens to be a fuel hungry coupe! i mean fb15 is a good family car... when u have mighty sportz car, all else that u need z a good family car! i assume ur lucino is coupe too!

Lucino is very good on fuel, and does better than the FB15.

Ok... my idea is to sell the FB15 and recover part of the 300ZX (if I get it at my price)

Secondly, sell the Lucino :( (I'm too much in love with this car) and go for a 4 door. Have 1 Mazda Hatch in line. Use that as the daily runner.

this is a nice car.. which year is it???

i have been looking once here in U.S and nice ones aroun 53k miles go for less than $10k. This is a real nice car and got a good demand since they dont make em anymore. You are lucky if u can find a one with manual transmission.

Good luck...

ash i wouldn't give it second thoughts...you won't be pushing the car so who needs the two turbos?and yes those fuel figures are valid cos i've heard the same from the owner of a black non-turbo ZX...comes down to how gentle you are...and if it's a second car who cares about fuel figures?

U wanna see my fuel bill for the 1.6l? :D

Not that I ain't severly tempted. A V6 and RWD ..... (sigh)

Someday, someday.....

Anyway, I might consider exchanging for the ZX. Have to remember tho, the VZR is a newer car ;)

U a**, u sell that VZR to anyone but me i will have your ruddy neck.. remember our deal.. u know how much i love that car, i spent most of MY spare time fiddling with YOUR car...

lol

Ok.... That 300ZX won’t be mine. ;) He came down from 2.9 to 2.6. Still it’s too much. So I gave up. BUT not for ever. Keeping an eye on another.

So I’m not guilty of jacking the 300ZX prices in SL... ;)

Thanks 4 the help guys. Please let me be the 1st to know if there is any ZX comes to the market in the future. :D

Ok.... That 300ZX won’t be mine. ;) He came down from 2.9 to 2.6. Still it’s too much. So I gave up. BUT not for ever. Keeping an eye on another.

So I’m not guilty of jacking the 300ZX prices in SL... ;)

Thanks 4 the help guys. Please let me be the 1st to know if there is any ZX comes to the market in the future. :D

there was an GTO advertised few weeks back if you are interested

there was an GTO advertised few weeks back if you are interested

No machan... not much in to a GTO. Had my eye on a FTO before buying the Lucino (but the interior was hacked).

Btw... How much was he quoting?

No machan... not much in to a GTO. Had my eye on a FTO before buying the Lucino (but the interior was hacked).

Btw... How much was he quoting?

hey ash i was just wondering whether an unrg. sunny(fb15) vzr should be ideal for you! the fb15 vzr we were refering to earlier was said to have been bought for around 2million (unregistered at that time i guess in Y2005) B) (at least datz wot my uncle had learnt about it)...

so if u try and find a similar fb15 vzr ... u can sell ur current fb15 and buy another 4door fb15 albeit wit an aggressive 175bhp! to me dat sounds fine!

Edited by isurujosh

hey ash i was just wondering whether an unrg. sunny(fb15) vzr should be ideal for you! the fb15 vzr we were refering to earlier was said to have been bought for around 2million (unregistered at that time i guess in Y2005) B) (at least datz wot my uncle had learnt about it)...

so if u try and find a similar fb15 vzr ... u can sell ur current fb15 and buy another 4door fb15 albeit wit an aggressive 175bhp! to me dat sounds fine!

hmm stongly disagree...ash is obviously looking for the pimp factor too which is why a ZX would tickle his fancy in all the right places...the FB15 is lacking there in whatever form it's in...

cant beleive how expensive cars are in sl. For $26k i can buy a infiniti G35....worth the wait.................. B)

datz y we have a thread reserved just for that pupose :lol

@shark: yeah fb15 lacks charisma! but the practicality of a 4door sedan does not have to be forgone in case he moves to a fb15 vzr!

No Isuru.... Shak is correct.

The FB15s look is the ideal if you just want a middle-class gentleman ride look. As shak said I need the whoop (though I’m not gonna pedal to the floor) with a bit of pimp factor also in my ride. When it comes to practicality 4 door is better for a family guy with kids... (Eg... Fuzzo, MRM) ;) . Though I'm married, we still don't need a 4-door.

So I still can afford a 2 door coupe. But 4-seater is a must for me. :(

The FB15s look is the ideal if you just want a middle-class gentleman ride look. As shak said I need the whoop (though I’m not gonna pedal to the floor) with a bit of pimp factor also in my ride. When it comes to practicality 4 door is better for a family guy with kids... (Eg... Fuzzo, MRM) ;) . Though I'm married, we still don't need a 4-door.

cool scene! will let ya know if a hot pimp ride nissan is up for grabz!

I think the New N16 is ideal for a middle class gentleman and as i know it got some power 1.6L VVTI and unreg car cost around 2.4 to 2.6 mill bt no pimp factor ;) anyway that car is nice to drive than the B15

• 3 years later...