• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan 300zx

ash

How much would you guys ready to pay for a 3L non turbo 300ZX? Fairly good condition 301- with a low mileage.

I belive there was one on offer for under 2 mill recently.... tho with petrol prices going up, them big engine cars must be going down in demand.

I belive there was one on offer for under 2 mill recently.... tho with petrol prices going up, them big engine cars must be going down in demand.

No machan, this is the 301- Gun metallic colour, advertised y'day Sunday Times. U must have probably seen this (I think this is the car which a lady drives to Dial*g sometimes). So....???

it's difficult to give a market price for these but the twin turbo went for around 2.3 mil. the non turbo i guess would be around 1.8 mil. these are just educated guesses.

so how much is she quoting for the car?

Not She (her BF owns the car) quoted 2.9m initially. :P Came down to 2.7m. The car looks in good condition. Removable roof, projector smoked lights, custom exhaust system (but nothing done to the engine compartment). If can bring down to 2m should I consider?

Not She (her BF owns the car) quoted 2.9m initially. :P Came down to 2.7m. The car looks in good condition. Removable roof, projector smoked lights, custom exhaust system (but nothing done to the engine compartment). If can bring down to 2m should I consider?

IMO, without seeing the car, yes, I would. But then, this is me, and this is a Z car.... :D

2.7 imo is a bit much considering the TT version of it went for less.

2 mil is an ok price i guess

IMO, without seeing the car, yes, I would. But then, this is me, and this is a Z car.... :P

why don't you sell your vzr and go for this? :D

2 Mill, is a good price for the car. Removable roof meaning convertable?

why don't you sell your vzr and go for this? :D

U wanna see my fuel bill for the 1.6l? :P

Not that I ain't severly tempted. A V6 and RWD ..... (sigh)

Someday, someday.....

Anyway, I might consider exchanging for the ZX. Have to remember tho, the VZR is a newer car :)

no machan it's clements old car...

not complete convertible...T-top. still good enough :P

Yes, it's Clement's old car.

srilankasupercarenthusiastsevent57fg0.jpg

He has a spare T/T engine as well & might throw it for a 100,000

Machan Fuzzo, I tried to look 4 the Alb**n M**** for that ZX, but could not found the place. As U said it's on the Baseline Rd pass prison towards Kelaniya... right? Which side (L or R)? Are there any pics of that car in the super car event?

U wanna see my fuel bill for the 1.6l? :P

If I say n/t ZX does around 7-8 p/ltr and the T/T around 5-6, am I correct?

There was a 1996 Targa for sale, with red leather interior for sale some time ago. I think he wanted 2.2 million for it.

When was this & where?

Edited by ash

Yes, it's Clement's old car.

srilankasupercarenthusiastsevent57fg0.jpg

He has a spare T/T engine as well & might throw it for a 100,000

those kinda cars are bcoming rarer sight day by day... i say u go 4 it for 2 million odd w/out asking any question! remember "QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER PRICE IS FORGOTTEN"

those kinda cars are bcoming rarer sight day by day... i say u go 4 it for 2 million odd w/out asking any question! remember "QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER PRICE IS FORGOTTEN"

I'm considering it for 2m. If it works, will buy. Can't pay more than that at the moment. I have a desire for a ZX. :P

I'm considering it for 2m. If it works, will buy. Can't pay more than that at the moment. I have a desire for a ZX. ;)

Go for it :P That's a nice clean car bro... Well worth over 2 mil, if you don't mind the fuel bill.

since effectively this is ur 3rd car... fuel econo shouldn't be material! i say somehow get hold of this beauty!

shoot if it's your 3rd...then go ahead and get it!

No machan this is gonna be the 2nd car, since we are planning to sell the FB14. My wife's new office is very close to mine and she can travel with me. We used to travel in 2 cars everyday, same route. but she used to travel during office hours. So no option at that time. Even if I go for the ZX it won’t be the daily runner.

Thanks fuzzo for the tip... :(

Edited by ash

No machan this is gonna be the 2nd car, since we are planning to sell the FB14. My wife's new office is very close to mine and she can travel with me. We used to travel in 2 cars everyday, same route. but she used to travel during office hours. So no option at that time. Even if I go for the ZX it won’t be the daily runner.

Thanks fuzzo for the tip... :(

hey dude! itz better selling lucine if ur other car happens to be a fuel hungry coupe! i mean fb15 is a good family car... when u have mighty sportz car, all else that u need z a good family car! i assume ur lucino is coupe too!