• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suggest Me Below 6 MILLION SUV?

Saf

Question

Hi Members, I'm looking for below 6 million SUV/Jeep model vehicle, I need a good fuel consumption and second market. Kindly let me know your valuable opinion on this?

And also, now i'm using Suzuki Spacia 2017 Custom Z around 8000KM used. Imported directly from Japan. Brand new condition, what is the market price to sell? Thank you.

Edited by Saf

3 answers to this question

If you are looking at fuel consumption..forget SUVs (by which you most likely mean crossovers).  RAV4s, CRVs, X Trails are going ot give you around 6-9 kmpl depending on vehicle and driving conditions. For the size of engine and car...this is pretty good. 

For your price range you are looking at used RAV4s, CRVs, XTrails and Vitaras (the old one).  Your new car choices are limited. You can try for a base Raize/Rocky. ir maybe a new Vitara or a CHR for a bit more.

If you want a proper SUV (Pajero, Prado, etc..) you will have to go for a much older vehicle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iRage said:

If you are looking at fuel consumption..forget SUVs (by which you most likely mean crossovers).  RAV4s, CRVs, X Trails are going ot give you around 6-9 kmpl depending on vehicle and driving conditions. For the size of engine and car...this is pretty good. 

For your price range you are looking at used RAV4s, CRVs, XTrails and Vitaras (the old one).  Your new car choices are limited. You can try for a base Raize/Rocky. ir maybe a new Vitara or a CHR for a bit more.

If you want a proper SUV (Pajero, Prado, etc..) you will have to go for a much older vehicle.

Thank you for your response.