• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

SUV for 10 million

shan12345

Well...out of all those vehicles the actual vehicle with any proper SUV off-road cred is the Montero...however the platform and the technology are quite old.  All the other cars are crossovers. So if you are planning on going on any off-road trails or pulling any serious weight...then forget about the crossovers.

The Harrier's Hybrid system would need servicing (it is 5 years old) so if you buy one prepare to replace batteries, etc... The Kia Sorento...I have no idea...its either you love it or hate it sort of thing and some like it some don't. So that leaves a Honda CRV....

If you are looking for a crossover..then off your list..I would say go for a 2018 CRV (preferrably AWD). It would be the most modern vehicle with probably more safety features and LEV tech. 

If you want something that can do some serious road trips in and have enough space for people and plenty of luggage..go for the Montero. I am assuming you mean the actual Montero and not the MOntero Sport.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2020 at 8:48 PM, iRage said:

Well...out of all those vehicles the actual vehicle with any proper SUV off-road cred is the Montero...however the platform and the technology are quite old.  All the other cars are crossovers. So if you are planning on going on any off-road trails or pulling any serious weight...then forget about the crossovers.

The Harrier's Hybrid system would need servicing (it is 5 years old) so if you buy one prepare to replace batteries, etc... The Kia Sorento...I have no idea...its either you love it or hate it sort of thing and some like it some don't. So that leaves a Honda CRV....

If you are looking for a crossover..then off your list..I would say go for a 2018 CRV (preferrably AWD). It would be the most modern vehicle with probably more safety features and LEV tech. 

If you want something that can do some serious road trips in and have enough space for people and plenty of luggage..go for the Montero. I am assuming you mean the actual Montero and not the MOntero Sport.

Please suggest me with these three options which one I should go for

Prado 2007 2.7cc Petrol 8.5 million

Prado 2007 2.7 cc Diesel 10 Million

Montero 2013 3.2 cc Diesel 9.5 Million

Thank You

1 hour ago, shan12345 said:

Please suggest me with these three options which one I should go for

Prado 2007 2.7cc Petrol 8.5 million

Prado 2007 2.7 cc Diesel 10 Million

Montero 2013 3.2 cc Diesel 9.5 Million

Thank You

The 2.7L petrol Prado is a little lethargic. The diesels have more pep. The 2013 Montero moves like crazy but although 2013 it's old technology and platform. The diesel prado is old but it feels more refine than the Pajero. So...the final choice is your personal preference and the condition of the car. 

10 hours ago, iRage said:

The 2.7L petrol Prado is a little lethargic. The diesels have more pep. The 2013 Montero moves like crazy but although 2013 it's old technology and platform. The diesel prado is old but it feels more refine than the Pajero. So...the final choice is your personal preference and the condition of the car. 

Montero is all independent suspension right? vs Prado has rear solid axle with rear locker as optional?

There is also optional 150L fuel tank in the Prado too right? (87 main + 67aux). (My buddy's 2017 one has 150L tank)

On 3/6/2020 at 11:34 PM, kmeeg said:

Montero is all independent suspension right? vs Prado has rear solid axle with rear locker as optional?

There is also optional 150L fuel tank in the Prado too right? (87 main + 67aux). (My buddy's 2017 one has 150L tank)

Yes....but then most of the PRados here are city cruisers which does not get that as optional equipment.  Yes..the Prado has a rear solid axle....