• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car for Rs 2Mn

Tharindu1996

Question

7 answers to this question

58 minutes ago, Tharindu1996 said:

Hi all,

I am planning to buy my first car,

My budget is 20Mn.

Looking for a used car with,

Fuel Efficient, Automatic,  comfortable, good looking and the parts availability 

Need comennts on Perodua Viva Elite

First of all let's make something clear. 

20 million is equal to 200lakhs 

2 million is equal to 20 lakhs 

Edited by sathyajithj99
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, AVANTE said:

When I saw the 20Mn price tag in the question, even before reading the description, I knew something was not right. Lol, just another day

In Sri Lanka,  if you have a budget of 20 million rupees to buy your first car, either you're a son of a politician or you're in drug business. 

27 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

In Sri Lanka,  if you have a budget of 20 million rupees to buy your first car, either you're a son of a politician or you're in drug business. 

I know plenty who can, they are not in either side. But mostly agreed.

Based on the assumption we're talking about 2 Million here - yes the viva elite is a good car for that price - nifty, reliable don't expect massive creature comforts, it is what it is : a no frills A to B car and easily the newest in your budget. There are many more older and non mainstream options but since you mentioned first car it's a good starting point - being a simple machine you can eventually figure out some stuff on your own and get a good grip on motoring. Good luck with your purchase.