• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

LED head lights

indunilD

Question

Dear Experts

i have Nissan Ad wagon 2001 model (engine model QG15DE Auto - 1500cc) car &  not satisfying with my existing head lights. i intended to change led bulbs instead of filament bulbs...so  please be kind enough to share your expertise knowledge about said matter. please suggest a led bulb with approximate cost.

thank you very much

Indunil

3 answers to this question

This model i believe have a reflector type of light housing. 

So HID or LED lights will not give a proper result and it may scatter light irregularly and  blind the oncoming traffic.

Why dont you invest on a proper pair of halogen headlight bulbs,  Philips Racing Vision, Osrum Night Breaker etc...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayZ said:

This model i believe have a reflector type of light housing. 

So HID or LED lights will not give a proper result and it may scatter light irregularly and  blind the oncoming traffic.

Why dont you invest on a proper pair of halogen headlight bulbs,  Philips Racing Vision, Osrum Night Breaker etc...

If you really want led there are models of famous led brands, like night eye, novsight, oslamp and some Russian brands, that have an adjustment nut, with this you can rotate the cob light to make the filament to some degree to make it match a normal halogen bulb. A set of the above will cost like 10k though. 

There are cheap led bulbs from like 2000 and they dont work at all. 

As mentioned Philips Vision or Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited could be a cheaper option. 

Edited by tiv

Have you tried LED lights before? I installed them a year ago, and I am very satisfied with the result so far. They are much brighter than the previous ones, and the light beam is much longer and stronger.  LED car lighting is more reliable, and you will have to buy new ones often. Moreover, LED lights can also be repaired, and you can even do that yourself to save money. Now both headlights and interior lights in my car are LED, which is the best car improvement I have made. Interior lights make the car look like a UFO and are great for parties.

Edited by Farnerwarren