• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Planning to buy SUV type vehicle

damika

I need your suggestions or support. I am planning to buy a suv vehicle around 4.2Mn range.

What is best vehicle I can choose.

Most of my mates around me advised to go for Vezel.few are threaten me don't buy vezel.

I specially go for the lease.so consider this and give a good advice.

Well the Honda Vezel is a good choice given the price tag. It is just that since it has a DCT it would act up if you drive it too much in traffic (frequent crawling when the vehicle in front moves a few inches). But, yet again Vezels have been around in Sri Lanka since 2014 and it has had no other major issues. The mechanics now have got to know on how to repair the DCTs as well and provide warranty as well. It has decent ground clearance and good options and good cabin structure and safety features. If you are buying a Vezel be sure to get it checked from the agents and obtain a status report and check the Usable Battery Capacity as well.

The other options available in the price range would be a 2nd hand MG ZS (the newer option) or older CRVs, RAV 4s, Harriers etc. and if you could stretch your budget a little further you would be able to find a good Korean SUV like a Sportage etc.

Since you are taking the vehicle on lease be mindful not to spend all the money you have to buy the vehicle as you will be needing another couple of hundred thousands to do required timely maintenance. Be sure to properly examine and get the vehicle through the agents or Car C.....s so that you can get a proper picture on the status of the vehicle you are going to buy :) 

2 minutes ago, □AVANTE□ said:

Wait a minute..yesterday, you said you recently purchased a Vezel and asked about the battery issue. Now you want to buy a vezel?

Ooops now only I saw it :O Btw with those symbols in front it is hard to tag you bro :D 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dee Jay said:

Ooops now only I saw it ? Btw with those symbols in front it is hard to tag you bro :D 

I could be tagged only on an android I think lol. Anyways doesnt matter, seeing a reply is adequate :)

To op

Please do educate yourself of the dual clutch matter before you jump in

i found this video barebones but informative, 

• Like 1