• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kia Stonic offerred by Kia Motors Lanka

Crossword

Question

Got the specs of Kia Stonic offerred by Kia Motors, so thought I would publish the details here for anyone interested. I would also like to know your opinion regarding how it compares to other popular small SUVs in Sri Lanka in the same price range such as MG ZS and Hyundai Venue.

Stonic 1.PNG

Stonic 2.PNG

3 hours ago, matroska said:

Sadly true - DCT is waaay more fun than CVT (been driving CVT for 5 years now and i really don't like it) 

You should try out the new direct shift transmissions from Toyota....they are actually pretty fun (although there is a bit of stringyness to it it is not bad as before....and the actual 1st gear makes a huge difference)

• Like 2

Another hilarious video, and this by Hyundai india as well and directed at the venue owners 

It even has a sequential warning system when the clutch heats up lol. Gosh why the trouble 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tiv said:

crude but effective explanation, but more towards Honda dcts though 

Crude is an understatement but this is actually one of his better videos  I watched a video by this guy...where he was trying to market a Proton Gen 2 as a car that has a 'Jentiliman Look'  but kudos for him for promoting non-mainstream models though. 

• Like 1