• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Stone Chip in windscreen (G in Japanese Auction Sheet)

mikey

There was a stone chip in a car that I recently saw in Japanese auction. (Specified as G in auction sheet). So my question is,

Is it really a big issue that there is a stone chip in windscreen? Is it worth buying such a car? Will it be repairable?

Any explanation would be appreciated. ?

Capture1234.JPG

5 hours ago, mikey said:

There was a stone chip in a car that I recently saw in Japanese auction. (Specified as G in auction sheet). So my question is,

Is it really a big issue that there is a stone chip in windscreen? Is it worth buying such a car? Will it be repairable?

Any explanation would be appreciated. ?

Capture1234.JPG

Does it just say G or G with a number ? If it just says G it is hard to say how bad it is...it could be a small crak or a chip and it depends on there is as well....ask your agent to get pictures of the crack/chip

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, iRage said:

Does it just say G or G with a number ? If it just says G it is hard to say how bad it is...it could be a small crak or a chip and it depends on there is as well....ask your agent to get pictures of the crack/chip

Yes. It only says G. No number.