• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Top Gear/fifth Gear/jeremy Clarkson Videos!

Pasan_Robotics

• 2 weeks later...
ok i watched it...mmm not bad i guess...the car show races against tiff and vicky were funny...not clarkson's best for me i'm afraid.

guys,

Can someone record it onto a CD? Please? i dont even mind buying it . Since my tech guy says torrent = not safe etc etc

guys,

Can someone record it onto a CD? Please? i dont even mind buying it . Since my tech guy says torrent = not safe etc etc

machan i have downloaded this off dev's link...no virus's and amazing quality for a compressed video.

anyways i can burn a dvd for you(dont need money bro)...if you can wait till the weekend i can drop it off cos i'm coming to colombo this saturday.....if you cant wait i think deva can help you out :)

Since my tech guy says torrent = not safe etc etc

bollocks :D they're just trying to be difficult :lol:

anyways i can burn a dvd for you(dont need money bro)...if you can wait till the weekend i can drop it off cos i'm coming to colombo this saturday.....if you cant wait i think deva can help you out :)

if theres a way to get a flash across to me i'd be happy to put it onto that cuz my CD/DVD writer can only be described as temperamental at best :( - had to borrow S_N's burner the last time i need to make dvd's/cd's

machan i have downloaded this off dev's link...no virus's and amazing quality for a compressed video.

Thanks guy, and also Devinda.

No rush mates, I will pick it up from wherever u want. just lemme know.

(Am out this weekend - but back in on Monday).

Thanks again

Prad

Mate is season 14 out? I saw something bout it on FB.. Not too sure though :unsure:

November 15th according to Finalgear afaik

Series 14: it’s, er, late

Posted by Andy Wilman

at 12:10 am on Thursday November 5, 2009

Greeting readers. It’s about midnight, and I’ve just got in from the edit. Tonight I’ve been working on the track film for show 1, which this time is helmed by James in a couple of massively overpowered limos – thought it’d be a change from the low slung two-door stuff.

The editor and I have been chuckling over May and the Stig playing Top Trumps, a game the Stig, frankly, struggles with. But more of that a week on Sunday, when we’ll be dishing up our new offerings.

I’ll be doing a rundown of stuff that’s coming in another blog, but first we must take care of some very important housekeeping, because for this series only, we’re moving to 9pm on November 15. We had no choice really: X Factor on at the same time with the Results Show, Cowell on storming form, the whole nation glued – we know when to bravely bugger off and wait until the storm passes.

Anyway, for God’s sake tell all your mates about the new temporary arrangements, and then we must also address the issue of the kids.

Basically, we know children get much pleasure from watching three grown men being thick, but we also know it’s school on Monday and 9pm might be a bit late for the younger ones, so – and I speak as a parent myself here – mums and dads, for God’s sake let them stay up.

What’s a bit of grouchiness at breakfast between families? And OK your kids might grow up a bit thicker because they slept through the first lesson, but hey, at least they’ll know the horsepower of an Aston Martin DBS, even if they never end up successful enough to buy one on account of staying up to watch Top Gear.

And teachers, if you’re reading this, have a heart after you’ve checked my grammar. Do you really have to do brainy stuff like chemistry first thing on Monday? Why not teach the kids how to sleep on their desktops, or better still have a quiz about BBC motoring programmes?

After all, a typical episode of Top Gear contains maths, geography, physics, politics and if James is doing a film, maybe even some Latin.

So there we are, our future is in your hands, parents and teachers. And kids, if none of this working, just put all the clocks back an hour in the house.

Right, I’m off to bed now, because we’re rehearsing Top Gear Live in the morning – cars on fire, all sorts of spectacular nonsense – coming to YouTube soon via someone’s camera phone, and we must make sure we set fire to the right cars. Back soon.

Source : http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2009...the-new-series/

• 2 weeks later...
Richard Hammond's Top Gear Uncovered - The DVD Special

http://www.mininova.org/tor/3171584

just released yesterday,i'm downloading at the moment...should take awhile,seed ratio is way down :(

ok watched it...it's basically hammond "trying" to show what makes a top gear presenter...but it turns out to be just one crazy stunt after another,but without jezza and may...there are coupla test drives toward the end including the million quid zonda cinque...an average watch if you are a car fan and a must watch if you are a TG fan.