• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer EX Running Repairs and Maintenance

trinity

14 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Yeah hope that's not frowned upon :D

Came up with this totally dope ass username and wanted to have it to myself while having my original profile intact

Edit: besides, it's easier to pronounce so that's an added bonus

U can ask madz to change the name on ur original. @PreseaLover went through a couple of names ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Came up with this totally dope ass username and wanted to have it to myself while having my original profile intact

Just that its confusing... Man of many faces has no real identity :P 

You could've just asked @MADZ change the profile name.. or @Davy can you do something about it?

12 minutes ago, fiat fan said:

U can ask madz to change the name on ur original. @PreseaLover went through a couple of names ?

2 minutes ago, trinity said:

Just that its confusing... Man of many faces has no real identity :P 

You could've just asked @MADZ change the profile name.. or @Davy can you do something about it?

But I need the original @Hyaenidae profile intact too lol

We'll get used to it I'm sure. In the meantime let's get back to the issue at hand which is my poor suspension :D 

4 minutes ago, Sir Lancerlot said:

But I need the original @Hyaenidae profile intact too lol

We'll get used to it I'm sure. In the meantime let's get back to the issue at hand which is my poor suspension :D 

U have the same handle on elakiri too right? @AVANTE we got a spy from the maxxa boys ?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

Wait what? That's you?? 

Oh it is frowned upon in all corners of the Internet. Do you remember what happened tk the last guy who was using multiple profiles? 

@MADZ, what are our options here? Can we deactivate @Sir Lancerlot and rename @Hyaenidae to be @Sir Lancerlot

Ane manda bung... You and your fancy names. At least now I don't have to look at your username every time I mention you to make sure I've spelt it correctly. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Davy said:

Wait what? That's you?? 

Oh it is frowned upon in all corners of the Internet. Do you remember what happened tk the last guy who was using multiple profiles? 

Ane manda bung... You and your fancy names. At least now I don't have to look at your username every time I mention you to make sure I've spelt it correctly. 

But this profile wasn't made with any ill intentions like self promoting or spamming the forum... It's just that I wanted both usernames for myself, I was up-front about creating it from the very beginning :D The general comment section of this profile says its my alt profile, no need to make a huge stink over it ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Sir Lancerlot said:

But this profile wasn't made with any ill intentions like self promoting or spamming the forum... It's just that I wanted both usernames for myself, I was up-front about creating it from the very beginning :D The general comment section of this profile says its my alt profile, no need to make a huge stink over it ❤️ 

@Sir Lancerlot is much better than Hyundai..??

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sir Lancerlot said:

I’m sure your intentions are good as your track record here proves. But the thing is that if this is continued, it’ll be leaving room for someone with ill intentions to do the same thing and mislead the public as we’ve seen happened here before. Those incidents did not ended well for those who tried to do that.

Having two profiles and concurrently commenting using both of them makes an illusion to the reader that two people share the same sentiment over something whereas in actual it is not. 

If I were you I’d compromise a bit and let one go. 

Just my humble opinion.

Cheers!!! 

26 minutes ago, trinity said:

Having two profiles and concurrently commenting using both of them makes an illusion to the reader that two people share the same sentiment over something whereas in actual it is not. 

That would be spamming - I mean sharing the same sentiment twice using 2 profiles...

Let's just let this profile be for a while then. In reality I just want the username - so I can keep this (or the hyaenidae profile - not sure which yet) as "the Lancer guy" profile forever even I purchase another vehicle down the line

Edited by Sir Lancerlot

On 3/24/2020 at 7:12 PM, Davy said:

@MADZ, what are our options here? Can we deactivate @Sir Lancerlot and rename @Hyaenidae to be @Sir Lancerlot

@Davy yep I can do that.

Always encourage to have one user account rather than having multiple accounts with different user names.Therefore rename the existing user name is much better. 

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

pItSFZS.png

In for the routine maintenance service 

Apparently some of these cars have clocked over 500,000km. Good testament to how durable these things are. 

8 hours ago, Davy said:

Apparently some of these cars have clocked over 500,000km. Good testament to how durable these things are. 

Wonder they have gone through any engine overhaul procedures.considering that modern car engines have been engineered to run between 200k-300k kms

On 3/24/2020 at 1:16 PM, fiat fan said:

U have the same handle on elakiri too right? @AVANTE we got a spy from the maxxa boys ?

Just saw this. 

I was gonna speculate but since he has a hobbiestock sticker, can't say much. Good taste for a maxxa boy. 

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

I am not going to go into much details on this repair. All the Lancer owners in this thread have gone through it at UNIMO.

5E3D351F-7B48-4AA2-8B7E-12AA5B722AA4.jpeg

DD0011DA-0D34-4861-99FD-0AE76FAC8FFE.jpeg

8FE3623B-BEF1-4186-BD84-E1AF48239FCD.jpeg

11CB7495-16DD-49C0-BB6E-A628B480EF47.jpeg

3CE764A4-89A1-4F80-AC65-D0AC091E3A00.jpeg

367F151E-9380-4DA4-8AD0-8D31FBB64787.jpeg

Ha ha , the inevitable leaking brake cylinders.. looks like yours have leaked quite a lot. Anyhow glad that you’ve got it fixed. 

• Like 1