• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

GK_007

Nano coating is it worth on an old car?

Dear all, 

I was thinking about applying nano coating for my car for sometime.But the high cost is putting me off, what I feel is it may be worth on a new car as there is minimal damage on the paint.e.g swirl marks. And it shall prevent future damage.

But is it really worth on an old car, say 5 years old?

I saw on an advert that they do charge based on number of coats. Is it worth to go for just one/two coat?  

Thanks a lot

Agree with Hyaenidae

Makes no sense to have it on  old paint/old car unless you have repainted it fully with some good stuff .  Best would be to invest in a good wax ( not the standard stuff which you get in your supermarkets ) but brands such as  Meguiar's , Mothers carer care product range etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mazdaspeed said:

Agree with Hyaenidae

Makes no sense to have it on  old paint/old car unless you have repainted it fully with some good stuff .  Best would be to invest in a good wax ( not the standard stuff which you get in your supermarkets ) but brands such as  Meguiar's , Mothers carer care product range etc.

Agreed. Thank you very much.