Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
NFC

MG_ZS - Requesting Users to Post their Experience

Question

Since MG Suv vehicle has been there in the market for almost 2 years (i think it was released in 2017 if im not mistaken), i would like to know from the users of that vehicle, what their opinion on it...

Users can touch the following areas when if they wish to share their experience with that vehicle.

01. Usual Maintenance Costs
02. After sales service quality from its Agent
03. Any Mechanical / Electrical Problems which kept on annoying you (even body corrosion issues)
04. How the overall performance of the Engine (Any issues when driving in hilly roads) 
05. Average Fuel Consumption
06. Interior Items / plastics discolouring / deterioration.

I dont expect anyone to comment on the 2nd hand market cz i think its too early for that. But i hope at least to get a basic idea on the other matters. If anyone has anything more to add please feel free.

PS : Im posting this since i couldn't find any posts on this car when i searched the forums.

Thanks

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, NFC said:

Since MG Suv vehicle has been there in the market for almost 2 years (i think it was released in 2017 if im not mistaken), i would like to know from the users of that vehicle, what their opinion on it...

Users can touch the following areas when if they wish to share their experience with that vehicle.

01. Usual Maintenance Costs
02. After sales service quality from its Agent
03. Any Mechanical / Electrical Problems which kept on annoying you (even body corrosion issues)
04. How the overall performance of the Engine (Any issues when driving in hilly roads) 
05. Average Fuel Consumption
06. Interior Items / plastics discolouring / deterioration.

I dont expect anyone to comment on the 2nd hand market cz i think its too early for that. But i hope at least to get a basic idea on the other matters. If anyone has anything more to add please feel free.

PS : Im posting this since i couldn't find any posts on this car when i searched the forums.

Thanks

 

 

 

I’ve no clue of the above but for future viewers as a 9th Point

Suv capabilities 

I’ve seen one on a bad muddy road, it has very low traction on slippery roads and inclines, makes the vezel look like a god

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/4/2019 at 2:44 PM, tiv said:

I’ve no clue of the above but for future viewers as a 9th Point

Suv capabilities 

I’ve seen one on a bad muddy road, it has very low traction on slippery roads and inclines, makes the vezel look like a god

Two of my friends use this model bought from Micro. Can give you the telephone number who was working in a leading car company. Bought one MG from the agents. He has done over 5000 KM.

You can Email me to get his number.

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, Sylvi said:

Two of my friends use this model bought from Micro. Can give you the telephone number who was working in a leading car company. Bought one MG from the agents. He has done over 5000 KM.

You can Email me to get his number.

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

It is really nice to see you here again Mr Sylvi

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, Sylvi said:

Two of my friends use this model bought from Micro. Can give you the telephone number who was working in a leading car company. Bought one MG from the agents. He has done over 5000 KM.

You can Email me to get his number.

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Whoa, this truly is a surprise!! welcome back Sylvi, seeing a post from you after ages. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, Sylvi said:

Two of my friends use this model bought from Micro. Can give you the telephone number who was working in a leading car company. Bought one MG from the agents. He has done over 5000 KM.

You can Email me to get his number.

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Welcome back Mr.Sylvi !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/14/2019 at 11:54 AM, Sylvi said:

Two of my friends use this model bought from Micro. Can give you the telephone number who was working in a leading car company. Bought one MG from the agents. He has done over 5000 KM.

You can Email me to get his number.

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Surprised Shocked GIF - Surprised Shocked Impressed GIFs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, tiv said:

It is really nice to see you here again Mr Sylvi

Some origins story please!!!!..

What's going on here..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
12 minutes ago, Ranjitha said:

Some origins story please!!!!..

What's going on here..

He's like the Chandrika Kumaranathunge of AutoLanka - very active member once upon a time but drew ire from many members, was banished by mods for a short period of time once if I remeber correct, now he visits AL occasionally 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Hyaenidae said:

He's like the Chandrika Kumaranathunge of AutoLanka

That's a bit harsh I'd say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, alds said:

That's a bit harsh I'd say. 

True, true. Unlike CK, his heart is in the right place, he just made some ridiculous remarks back then, hence the minus reputation - but he's loved by all Autolankans and I'm sure everyone is happy to see him around. I know I am :)

Edited by Hyaenidae
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/19/2019 at 7:07 PM, Hyaenidae said:

He's like the Chandrika Kumaranathunge of AutoLanka - very active member once upon a time but drew ire from many members, was banished by mods for a short period of time once if I remeber correct, now he visits AL occasionally 

I had to dig deep.. the saga gets interesting around 2013 .. With posts such as ..11 Reasons Why Hybrid Cars Are Better Than You Think..

came across some more legends..komisiripala etc etc.. hmm.. It felt like the Jurassic era reading that thread.. a scary yet an interesting era.. Full of hostile behemoths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Ranjitha said:

I had to dig deep.. the saga gets interesting around 2013 .. With posts such as ..11 Reasons Why Hybrid Cars Are Better Than You Think..

came across some more legends..komisiripala etc etc.. hmm.. It felt like the Jurassic era reading that thread.. a scary yet an interesting era.. Full of hostile behemoths

You might feel as it is a Jurassic era...but it was an era where 99% of the threads were on projects, actual review of cars actually had some intelligent discussion with some light hearted banter. The AL forums were light years ahead in a far far away planet than those like Ela*i*i. Now 80% of the threads on AL forums are on people ranting about their fuel efficiency dropping by 0.789kmpl or which car they should buy to pump the least amount of petrol and spend as little as possible on maintenance and if they can buy an Audi for the same price of a Vitz and get the same fuel efficiency and similar lackluster maintenance or if  a CHR in Maroon with a plastic bucket mounted would have more market value than a CHR in Yellow with a plastic alien face stuck on it. So..yeah...Jurassic era to purgatory. The difference between the AL forums and Ela*i*i is becoming a fine line that is getting finer by the day :( 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 hours ago, iRage said:

You might feel as it is a Jurassic era...but it was an era where 99% of the threads were on projects, actual review of cars actually had some intelligent discussion with some light hearted banter. The AL forums were light years ahead in a far far away planet than those like Ela*i*i. Now 80% of the threads on AL forums are on people ranting about their fuel efficiency dropping by 0.789kmpl or which car they should buy to pump the least amount of petrol and spend as little as possible on maintenance and if they can buy an Audi for the same price of a Vitz and get the same fuel efficiency and similar lackluster maintenance or if  a CHR in Maroon with a plastic bucket mounted would have more market value than a CHR in Yellow with a plastic alien face stuck on it. So..yeah...Jurassic era to purgatory. The difference between the AL forums and Ela*i*i is becoming a fine line that is getting finer by the day :( 

 

Agree with @iRage on this one big time. We live in an age where people run away crying from any car with an engine bigger than a teacup, and 1.0L turbo is the greatest thing to happen after the big bang. Soon we will be discussing the fuel efficiency difference between pearl white toyota raize and maroon toyota raize. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 hours ago, iRage said:

You might feel as it is a Jurassic era...but it was an era where 99% of the threads were on projects, actual review of cars actually had some intelligent discussion with some light hearted banter. The AL forums were light years ahead in a far far away planet than those like Ela*i*i. Now 80% of the threads on AL forums are on people ranting about their fuel efficiency dropping by 0.789kmpl or which car they should buy to pump the least amount of petrol and spend as little as possible on maintenance and if they can buy an Audi for the same price of a Vitz and get the same fuel efficiency and similar lackluster maintenance or if  a CHR in Maroon with a plastic bucket mounted would have more market value than a CHR in Yellow with a plastic alien face stuck on it. So..yeah...Jurassic era to purgatory. The difference between the AL forums and Ela*i*i is becoming a fine line that is getting finer by the day :( 

 

Amen to that. Couldn’t have said it any better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Members,

I was compelled to stop posting due to a number of reasons, do not want to state in detail. I hope most members will agree.

To my surprise, most members as well as the first time who log into the AL forum for their vehicle problems, visit me for my professional advice.

I thank AL forum Moderator and joint moderators to be live, also few experienced members in AL, about automobiles they had used and using presently. Help motorists to solve with advice, given by them. Who has had experience in various problems faced by automobiles? solving them. 

I am very grateful to the AL forum, for the discussions AL forum has had in the past. Due to that has increased my volume of my service what I do to motorists.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
On 12/25/2019 at 12:08 PM, iRage said:

. The difference between the AL forums and Ela*i*i is becoming a fine line that is getting finer by the day :( 

 

Nope. You would never find a thread like this on that forum all you have is some Kasippu Mudalali asking people to buy Toyota and Nissan , people trying to improve gas mileage on their aqua and fear mongering about euros, hybrids and everything that's not a 121 or a FB15...all that with a dash of racism thrown in.

 

 

Edited by matroska
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, matroska said:

Nope. You would never find a thread like this on that forum all you have is some Kasippu Mudalali asking people to buy Toyota and Nissan , people trying to improve gas mileage on their aqua and fear mongering about euros, hybrids and everything that's not a 121 or a FB15...all that with a dash of racism thrown in.

 

 

Lol....but that is a thread from the "Jurassic" era....hope in 2020 there would be more threads on things other than the "I want to buy..." type (nothing wrong with this type...but would be nice to see more of the build/project type...and there are plenty of interesting builds going on in the country....too bad we cannot have them talk about them on the AL forum)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...