• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
NFC

MG_ZS - Requesting Users to Post their Experience

Question

Since MG Suv vehicle has been there in the market for almost 2 years (i think it was released in 2017 if im not mistaken), i would like to know from the users of that vehicle, what their opinion on it...

Users can touch the following areas when if they wish to share their experience with that vehicle.

01. Usual Maintenance Costs
02. After sales service quality from its Agent
03. Any Mechanical / Electrical Problems which kept on annoying you (even body corrosion issues)
04. How the overall performance of the Engine (Any issues when driving in hilly roads) 
05. Average Fuel Consumption
06. Interior Items / plastics discolouring / deterioration.

I dont expect anyone to comment on the 2nd hand market cz i think its too early for that. But i hope at least to get a basic idea on the other matters. If anyone has anything more to add please feel free.

PS : Im posting this since i couldn't find any posts on this car when i searched the forums.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, NFC said:

Since MG Suv vehicle has been there in the market for almost 2 years (i think it was released in 2017 if im not mistaken), i would like to know from the users of that vehicle, what their opinion on it...

Users can touch the following areas when if they wish to share their experience with that vehicle.

01. Usual Maintenance Costs
02. After sales service quality from its Agent
03. Any Mechanical / Electrical Problems which kept on annoying you (even body corrosion issues)
04. How the overall performance of the Engine (Any issues when driving in hilly roads) 
05. Average Fuel Consumption
06. Interior Items / plastics discolouring / deterioration.

I dont expect anyone to comment on the 2nd hand market cz i think its too early for that. But i hope at least to get a basic idea on the other matters. If anyone has anything more to add please feel free.

PS : Im posting this since i couldn't find any posts on this car when i searched the forums.

Thanks

I’ve no clue of the above but for future viewers as a 9th Point

Suv capabilities 

I’ve seen one on a bad muddy road, it has very low traction on slippery roads and inclines, makes the vezel look like a god

On 12/4/2019 at 2:44 PM, tiv said:

I’ve no clue of the above but for future viewers as a 9th Point

Suv capabilities 

I’ve seen one on a bad muddy road, it has very low traction on slippery roads and inclines, makes the vezel look like a god

Two of my friends use this model bought from Micro. Can give you the telephone number who was working in a leading car company. Bought one MG from the agents. He has done over 5000 KM.

You can Email me to get his number.

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, Sylvi said:

Two of my friends use this model bought from Micro. Can give you the telephone number who was working in a leading car company. Bought one MG from the agents. He has done over 5000 KM.

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

It is really nice to see you here again Mr Sylvi

On 12/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, Sylvi said:

<[email protected]>

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Whoa, this truly is a surprise!! welcome back Sylvi, seeing a post from you after ages.