• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

MICRO MX7 Car Condition

himal sam

17 hours ago, himal sam said:

Pls advise Me  I hope to by micro mx7 used car (2013 ,2015) is there any defect 

I was once in a taxi (Kang#roo) and the driver stopped to refuel and said the fuel gauge can't be trusted - this was on a 2 year old car- then my dad was travelling in a company provided mx7 outstation and the damn thing had run out of fuel in the middle of the road cos the gauge had been faulty : can't be a coincidence and that was enough for me to understand the build quality of these cars. 

It's not bad, I mean atleast the mechanical bits won't give you much trouble. There's a 2013 one in the family - it has run past 100k kms with only routine maintenance + accident repairs. The interior looks like a 90's Jap car though, quality of the plastics used is horrible.

Edited by Hyaenidae