• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

ICL

My New Ride : Honda FD1 (Full Option) (A/T) YOM 2007

14 minutes ago, hrm said:

Nice stuff man. Love this one over the new Civic.

Well..this was the last nice Civic wasn't it ? The model soon after this one really was not that impressive and lacked a bit of refinement compared to this and of which perhaps the only desired model was the Type R hatch....then that brings us to the new one..which has the refinement but doesn't have the cuteness and the revvy-ness of a NA is so missed.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iRage said:

Well..this was the last nice Civic wasn't it ? The model soon after this one really was not that impressive and lacked a bit of refinement compared to this and of which perhaps the only desired model was the Type R hatch....then that brings us to the new one..which has the refinement but doesn't have the cuteness and the revvy-ness of a NA is so missed.

Exactly. Even for regular use this is a very decent car from every aspect. Newer one like many other new cars lost that character.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ICL said:

No bro, I had to wait wait wait...
Until some one bring down the Kit.
There're plenty of places who bring Mugen kits. But This Modulo one is hard to find

Thats what I thought so, If im not wrong this kit was sold as an optional extra. Was the kit imported from Malaysia?

I was actually planning to get the 2.0L version of the FD in Australia before I got my Crown

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 1

Wow! Pretty car! and amazing photography!

Not a big fan of the sticker but hey it doesn't look out of place either!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, K.o.N.o.S said:

Love the pics. It seems you have done some modifications since the last post. If you could list down the things you have done do the car (Modifications,Maintenance,Routine repairs) that would be helpful.

Thanks mate, sure I will post the modification & maintenance I did.

4 hours ago, hrm said:

Nice stuff man. Love this one over the new Civic.

Thanks man ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Magnum said:

Thats what I thought so, If im not wrong this kit was sold as an optional extra. Was the kit imported from Malaysia?

I was actually planning to get the 2.0L version of the FD in Australia before I got my Crown

I got this kit from my friend's car. This is original japan modulo kit except front lip. Front lip Taiwan. Used japan modulo kit now days going around 80k - 90k.  But very rare to find.

Wow congratulate on your future purchase mate ❤️ 

1 hour ago, MaleCortana said:

Wow! Pretty car! and amazing photography!

Not a big fan of the sticker but hey it doesn't look out of place either!

Thanks mate ❤️ 

22 hours ago, ICL said:

I got this kit from my friend's car. This is original japan modulo kit except front lip. Front lip Taiwan. Used japan modulo kit now days going around 80k - 90k.  But very rare to find.

Wow congratulate on your future purchase mate ❤️ 

Well....finding FD series parts in Japan is quite tricky....the FD series Civic was not well received by the masses because it went with a wider body which (at the time) was not conducive for Japan in terms of usability and taxes. Because of the size and engine capacities a larger car like Accords were much more sensible buys. The most desired model was the Type R and..well...as you know anything associated with a FD Type R is unreasonable expensive. Saw a set of carpets for a Type R being sold for 250,000yen. 

• Like 1