• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
S.M Lasantha

What will be the best option Nissan N16 or some thing else ?

Question

Hi every one.i am thinking of buying a car.but i dont have much knowledge about cars.i havent used one before.

So i am thinking of buying a used nissan N16 or a used car in that price range around 20laks of any brand.

So please guide me on this for a best choice.

Thank you! 

4 answers to this question

Contact me 071 977 9564

Hi every one.i am thinking of buying a car.but i dont have much knowledge about cars.i havent used one before.
So i am thinking of buying a used nissan N16 or a used car in that price range around 20laks of any brand.
Thank you! 

Sent from my G3312 using AutoLanka.com mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Having had to live with a N16  ( When I say this, its due to the fact I made some decisions that I had no option at that time) I can share the below. 

* fuel  economy is CRAP - if you are looking for N16, try to get the 1.5CC or better version

* Looks - nothing much  and very bland

*Parts are relatively cheap and available very freetly

There are better options out there in the market, do some test driving and take time to do a good research and most importantly , go with what makes you happy in the sense  of look and feel - Got the mechanical aspects checked by qualified person - not a maka bass.  (Sorry Cant Mention names but It starts with Car Ch%$#) 

15 hours ago, S.M Lasantha said:

Thank you! 

Please look for something else. A very boring car!!

Go for a Lancer CS series which is similar vintage and price

It looks better, drives better.

Majority looked after by the owners than the N16 which are hacked to death. Look for full history, avoid cars used by companies and government (forces)