• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Does Toyota Lanka have service record history with them

XuneB

I have found toyota axio 2007 which has all its services done at Toyota Lanka. Im planing to buy it since the car look in good shape. Before buying it i thought of taking it to Toyota Lanka to get a inspection report.

So when i take the car to them would the verify the records with their history and also confirm the ODO reading is genuine by cross checking with their records? 

On 11/24/2019 at 1:13 AM, XuneB said:

I have found toyota axio 2007 which has all its services done at Toyota Lanka. Im planing to buy it since the car look in good shape. Before buying it i thought of taking it to Toyota Lanka to get a inspection report.

So when i take the car to them would the verify the records with their history and also confirm the ODO reading is genuine by cross checking with their records? 

I service my car at Toyota lanka and yes, they should have all the records. I guess this is a non hybrid car. You can get them to do an inspection of the car before purchasing it. For me it cost nearly 6k in 2015. 

7 hours ago, Jbreak said:

I service my car at Toyota lanka and yes, they should have all the records. I guess this is a non hybrid car. You can get them to do an inspection of the car before purchasing it. For me it cost nearly 6k in 2015. 

On 11/24/2019 at 2:07 PM, tiv said:

Can do, get an extract and do the homework with the emissions tests as well 

On 11/24/2019 at 1:59 AM, Hyaenidae said:

Yes

Thank you all for providing me the information.

I have one more question, does the value of these non hybrid axios differ based on their colour. Like there are some colours that go for a higher market value. I heard the gold ones have a less market value. Is it true.

56 minutes ago, XuneB said:

I have one more question, does the value of these non hybrid axios differ based on their colour. Like there are some colours that go for a higher market value. I heard the gold ones have a less market value. Is it true.

You are looking at a 12 year old car....do you really think the color should be one of your highest concerns ? Axios are some of the most abused vehicles in the country. If you are lucky enough to find a good example...buy it irrespective of the color.

The whole color based valuation is something created by the car salesmen and the thel higanna type owners who just run their cars to the ground and create false value points for their vehicles.

When you resell the car...it is going to be nearly 20 years old if you use it for 5 years....the person who buys it from you would be a moron if they value the color of the car more than the condition. If the person who buys the car from you is such a moron...well..you relaly don't have anything to worry about do you ?

8 hours ago, XuneB said:

As far as I know there are certain makes and models that have a higher demand for certain colours and a lower demand for others. I am not sure how it applies to the axio, I've heard the whole pearl white drama here has started because white or pearl white cars go for higher sums in auctions thereby that price is reflected here as well, and in turn our market also has gone favourable towards it.

11 hours ago, XuneB said:

Don't know about GOLD but the whites seems to have a bit of high price