• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla 141 spare parts

dhanushkahw

Question

I have to replace my rear buffer and Front Buffer due to Buffer damage. I got the rear buffer. But my car didn’t had the inner cover left side of the rear buffer. So I have to purchase 1 . I looked most of the places in Wijerama. But it was not available. Please help me where I can buy this.

Also I am Looking for a Front Buffer. It was cost around 22000 for Thailand. Japanese used costed 28000. Are these prices reasonable?

please help me on above and let me know where can I buy above parts. Please help as this is urgent 

BDBC065C-300E-49D0-BC9D-ECF87E0204E2.jpeg

Edited by dhanushkahw

4 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Try this place

https://g.co/kgs/sK8yCf

AFAIK the 141 export edition wasn't sold in Japan so IDK how there is a Japanese used bumper - maybe it shares the same bumper with some other JDM vehicle?

Do you know what is the purpose of Rear Buffer in the attached photo. Is it compulsory to have it. When I bought the car this has not been fixed with the buffer.