• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028:Ā We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving!Ā 

ruchirarsm

Inner CV/ CV Joint Drive Shaft for Suzuki swift HT51S

Question

Hello,

Anyone recently purchasedĀ CV Joint Drive Shaft for Suzuki swift HT51S / or Ignis? A*W asking for 80k for one sideĀ šŸ˜

If so from where? repair didn't work for mine and looking for a permanent solution.Ā šŸ˜«

Thanks in advance.Ā 

Ruchira

8 answers to this question

Go through this thread. It's related to the Chevrolet Cruze (same platform as the Swift Jeep).Ā 

On 11/14/2019 at 7:59 PM, ā–”AVANTEā–” said:

Go through this thread. It's related to the Chevrolet Cruze (same platform as the Swift Jeep).Ā 

Thanks yeah did go through didn't find what I'm looking for

Edited by ruchirarsm

3 hours ago, ruchirarsm said:

Thanks yeah did go through didn't find what I'm looking for

I'm sure jayasiri motors in mawanella has the stuff but the thing is it's far for you I guess (90km from colombo). Google them to get their number & contact details.Ā 

3 hours ago, ā–”AVANTEā–” said:

I'm sure jayasiri motors in mawanellaļ»æ has the stuff but the thing is it's far for you I guess (90km from colombo). Google them to get their number & contact details.Ā 

thanks a lot, called them.Ā 

4 hours ago, ruchirarsm said:

thanks a lot, called them.Ā 

They got the stuff??

On 11/19/2019 at 8:23 PM, ā–”AVANTEā–” said:

They got the stuff??

they said come with the samples. trying to find em around here if not planning on going there. Thanks for the tip.

Ā 

Oh yes. Their yard is humungous, you gotta see it to believe it. He has a petrol station, 2 big scrapyards, a windscreen house, accident repair facility, paint shop & his own race team. When I went there to get a coolant hose, I was getting frustrated of waiting for the guy who took my sample to show up. Later I got up & went inside to see him, in the middle of a big pile of coolant hoses, trying to find one that matches minešŸ˜‚

I saw threeĀ M13 & 2 M15 engines when roaming there too. I'm sure you will find the stuff.

Good luck!

• Like 1