• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tuning new 2019 CR-V

Vipul

Hi,

I recently bought the 2019 CR-V VTi-L7 2WD (Australian model). I live in Mulleriyawa and so far not driven out of town for a long drive. So far, fuel consumption seems under 9KM/l with ECON On with AC (usually driven with 4-5 regular size people).

All reviews which I have gone through said 11-12Km/l.

I wonder whether I need to do a tune-up. I appreciate some advice as this is the first time I use a Honda.

Thanks in advance.

-Vipul.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Vipul said:

Hi,

I recently bought the 2019 CR-V VTi-L7 2WD (Australian model). I live in Mulleriyawa and so far not driven out of town for a long drive. So far, fuel consumption seems under 9KM/l with ECON On with AC (usually driven with 4-5 regular size people).

All reviews which I have gone through said 11-12Km/l.

I wonder whether I need to do a tune-up. I appreciate some advice as this is the first time I use a Honda.

Thanks in advance.

-Vipul.

All the reviews you read were either from different conditions or are plainly fake. Be happy that you get 9kmpl from a CR-V.

That's normal. I always consider it as a joke to find out fuel figures in a city like kandy, colombo where we expect un-predictable traffic jams. Be happy about what you are getting. Don't believe what others say :)