• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla 141 Car Tint

dhanushkahw

Dear Fellows

I have been taking advice from Autolanka forums and it has been very helpful for me. My car is not tinted and so I am Planning to do a Tint my Car. there were several threads about car Tint. But not a updated one for 2019. Please Help guys about the following by your experience

1.  Best places for Car Tinting available in Colombo 
  2.  Best Material brands that can be used for Car Tiniting. ( I found that 3M is the best from past threads.)
  3. What are the Car Tiniting options available for a Car (Such as  Rear Windows only ,Front Windows, Rear Glass,etc)
  4. Approximate costs for above options

I think this will help for many. Please Help guys

Thanks

11 hours ago, dhanushkahw said:

Did the Tiniting from Care Point Rajagiriya. Rear windshield and rear door shutters were tinted. Costed me 14200 Lkr. 3 M brand was used and they gave 10 years of warranty . I think the cost is fair right. 

14k is about the cost only for the windshield if you choose 3M crystalline tint.