• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Axio X grade Trims

XuneB

If you are talking about Axio 141 then X limited or X HID selection trims get Rpm/tachometer.  Climate control is optional for them. Some has it. Some don't. G grade always have both of them and normal X grade don't.

7 hours ago, XuneB said:

Guys have any one come across any toyota axio x grade cars that have a rpm meter but no climate control ac?

Can it be that these cars had their dashboards replaced?

No...this does not mean the dashboard was replaced.

Two things can happen

1. Sometimes these options are individually delectable so when the original Japanese buyer in Japan orders his/her car he/she could have ordered them

2. Sometimes Toyota offers limited or special packages or trims where they put accessories found in some grades in to other grades that did not have them. (eg. X limited has many of the accessories/features of a G grade..so the X limited is more like a slightly stripped version of a G grade)

My previous car was axio 141 x limited.  It had tachometer and manual A/C controllers.  It also had xennon projector lamps and winker mirrors. 

Like iRage mentioned the previous owners in Japan get some options ordered extra for the vehicle. 

Even some G grade Axios are missing things like projector lamps, winker mirrors. I think those are manufacturer's options even for G grade. 

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, XuneB said:

Did any of the 141 axio G grade models come without push start feature. Is there a way to find whether the car is actually a G grade or or X Limited re-badged as a G grade.

If it's a proper G grade  it should have chrome beadings on door mouldings and rear wind screen, chromium on rear trunk opener  ( key hole for trunk opening is absent in G grade ). Rear armrest and climate control AC  are also found in G grade.  Some X limited grade cars have climate control AC but none of the above mentioned features 

X & X limited grade rear ( notice the key hole and no chrome on trunk opener )

0900616A30191022W00407.jpg

G and above grades ( notice chrome on trunk opener without key hole)

This whole part could be replaced.  You can fix a G grade trunk to X and X limited cars. Even the chromium beadings and rear arm rest could be fitted later. There must be some way to defferentiate between grades by at least the chassis number.  I wish someone could shed some light. 

0800421A30181207W00205.jpg

I am sorry but what @sathyajithj99 said is not accurate. You simply cannot determine the grade of a car by the features/accessories it has. Especially with Toyotas. So do not waste time lookng at what accessories it has and stuff. Whilst each grade comes with a set number of accessories/features as standard and options, Toyota sometimes let buyers in Japan mix and match options. Also, at times they released special specification models that were a mix of everything.

The ONLY accurate way to figure out the grade of a Toyota (JDM ones) is to go by the frame code (not the chassis number); the frame/body/model code. It for your Axio it would be something like NZE141x-AWDSDK this is just a random one I did.

Here are the Model codes !

G :

CVT : DBA-NZE141-AEXEK

MT : DBA-NZE141-AEMEK

For special specification or limited edition models there would be a -<some letter at the end of the code>

X :

CVT : DBA-NZE141-AEXNK

MT : DBA-NZE141-AEMNK

For special specification or limited edition models there would be a -<some letter at the end of the code>

The code used for X Limited was :

CVT : DBA-NZE141-AEXNK-X 

MT : DBA-NZE141-AEMNK-X

12 hours ago, iRage said:

I am sorry but what @sathyajithj99 said is not accurate. You simply cannot determine the grade of a car by the features/accessories it has. Especially with Toyotas. So do not waste time lookng at what accessories it has and stuff. Whilst each grade comes with a set number of accessories/features as standard and options, Toyota sometimes let buyers in Japan mix and match options. Also, at times they released special specification models that were a mix of everything.

The ONLY accurate way to figure out the grade of a Toyota (JDM ones) is to go by the frame code (not the chassis number); the frame/body/model code. It for your Axio it would be something like NZE141x-AWDSDK this is just a random one I did.

Here are the Model codes !

G :

CVT : DBA-NZE141-AEXEK

MT : DBA-NZE141-AEMEK

X :

CVT : DBA-NZE141-AEXNK

MT : DBA-NZE141-AEMNK

The code used for X Limited was :

CVT : DBA-NZE141-AEXNK-X 

MT : DBA-NZE141-AEMNK-X

Thanks iRage for clearing that up.  What I mentioned was a primitive way of differentiating between the grades.  That's why I said there should be a proper way like chassis number.  So it's the frame code.