• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Grace system warning

Joshua9629

It could be the message that says the performance of the vehicle is reduced as the hybrid battery level is low.

The vehicle would return to its normal functioning once the battery is charged to a sufficient level. This message is common when the battery charge is at a lower level (due to staying in the traffic and using up the battery charge)

(Difficult to confirm exactly if this is the same issue with the upside down photo though :D )

• 1 month later...

This is due to low hybrid battery i guess. It came to me once i climbed Navaloka Hospital car park (  tower :) ) in GP5. I think when you constantly running with very low speed battery will not get charge to required point. Its not a issue. Never came the again.

15 hours ago, virajn said:

This is due to low hybrid battery i guess. It came to me once i climbed Navaloka Hospital car park (  tower :) ) in GP5. I think when you constantly running with very low speed battery will not get charge to required point. Its not a issue. Never came the again.

This is a limitation of honda dual-clutch single-motor hybrid system. When vehicle creeping slowly, engine cannot spin motor-generator fast enough to charge the battery.

• Like 2