• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a mazda axela 2007

Cnj

Hello everyone ..

These days im  looking to buy a car around 3mil . i already have experience with toyota ,honda sedans And i dnt want those. As i went through ads i noticed that the maxda axela 2007 coming around my budget .idnt care abt the fuel consumption or the market value .

My only concerns are,

1.Im from kurunegala and im not sure any mazda agents /qualified service centres/spare parts in this area. If any of u(mzda owners) from my place pls do tell.

2.As im buying more than 10yr old and 120k <milage car wt to expect from axela.

I read many old  post here, u guys doing wonderful job.

Tnx .

13 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

IDK about mazda agents in Kurunegala but there was a real nice looking CS3 2011 for 2.7mil on the quick site, posted 3 days ago, if you're still open to consider another car go check it out. Its authorized agent UNIMO has workshops islandwide including Kurunegala.

Hey i just saw that.will check on that.any advice from u friend , before going for 8 yr old cs3. 

2 hours ago, Cnj said:

Hey i just saw that.will check on that.any advice from u friend , before going for 8 yr old cs3. 

Search the forum, the CS series Lancer is easily the most discussed car of the forum... @Davy owned one for quite some time so you can direct any specific questions you might have to him