• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
Manaruwan

Which is better Indian Alto or old japan alto?

Question

Hi, Hope to buy my first car around 1.7 Million, In that price range I can buy a Alto Indian(2016) and alto (Japan -2008)..what will be the better choice

Edited by Manaruwan

10 answers to this question

10years is a long time for even a japanese kei with smaller 660cc Engine.

Would be time for engine repairs and also transmission (AT version).

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Manaruwan said:

Hi, Hope to buy my first car around 1.7 Million, In that price range I can buy a Alto Indian(2016) and alto (Japan -2008)..what will be the better choice

Jap Alto is a better car hands down but your choices will be 10 years old and may have potential issues. 

Manuruwan - can you keep your questions in one thread? 

@Davy -can you merge these two ....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, matroska said:

Manuruwan - can you keep your questions in one thread? 

@Davy -can you merge these two ....

Threads merged. Thanks mate. 

On 10/17/2019 at 6:09 PM, Manaruwan said:

Though jap one was a better choice few years ago I think itight be too old with potential problems. Maybe go for the indian alto considering that its widely available parts and being not that hard to sell. U can always go for a newer one. But try to avoid those that were rented to taxi companies. Plus there are some cars that were barely used and washed and kept home. You'll be able to find one of those.

You will find plenty of Indian ALTO's still under warranty and with very low mileage and well maintained. If you see one need to act fast as these move like hot cakes as it one of the vehicles that is affordable to masses.

I was looking for one few months back but could not even look at one as all good specimens were sold within few hours of advertising