• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Regarding oil burning issue of Honda gP 1

Rascapacac

3 minutes ago, Rascapacac said:

Please kindly tell me a place to repair the honda fit gp 1 for oil burning issue.

A mechanic near by told me that they repair it without original parts by locally made ones. Is it worthwhile doing that

What they do is just a cleanup AFAIK. The issue will return.

Get the pistons and piston rings replaced with redesigned ones from Stafford Lanka or a trusted 3rd party workshop

3 minutes ago, Hyaenidae said:

What they do is just a cleanup AFAIK. The issue will return.

Get the pistons and piston rings replaced with redesigned ones from Stafford Lanka or a trusted 3rd party workshop

Can you recommend me a trusted 3rd party workshop.  Stafford is expensive 

4 hours ago, Rascapacac said:

Please kindly tell me a place to repair the honda fit gp 1 for oil burning issue.

A mechanic near by told me that they repair it without original parts by locally made ones. Is it worthwhile doing that

Please refer the numerous threads on the same issue - the repair is now done by agents as well as other parties and most forum members have sorted their issue.  The original parts also can be sourced externally. 

Cool username btw ? As in Rasca Capac in Tin Tin? 

Edited by matroska