• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Zaidy731

Planning to buy and accent 2004 auto

Question

Hi friends,

my budget is around 1.3m , I’m looking for auto car, I found only Hyundai Accent 2004 witching my budget.

is it a good car to buy? 
Accent users please advise 

1 answer to this question

I remember one of my relations used to own one during 2007-2008 era. It had a good fuel economy, but it started giving them trouble and sold after a few years. They are not built to last at all, and at that time Koreans didn’t have a good build quality. At that time, it was not a bad car at all, considering the age, but now I cannot exactly tell how reliable they are.

There was a Kia Rio near our home during the same era, but that owner suffered a lot of problems from it. Due to a steering system’s failure, the car met with a crash which is a bit creepy as the car was about 3-4 years after registration. We started seeing him using his old Lancer box more often than the Rio, as it was in the motor garage for most of the time. But he told us about the good fuel economy.