Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 


Replacement rubber parts

Recommended Posts

Hello gentlemen,

I'm looking for some small piece of rubber that looks like a o-ring with a groove inside. (Not an automotive part) The cross section looks like a c. Here's a drawing of the product.zxmqRKt.pngwhere can I find some thing similar? Because this one was damaged, I want to buy a few of these. About 10 pieces.

Thanks in advance


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register for a new account in our community. It's easy and FREE!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now