• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 3008 Local Agent Version - Made in Where?

Dhaham

Question

I was told by a car importer that Peugeot 3008 imported by local agent, may not be made in France. Can any of you tell me whether it is correct or wrong. If any of you have purchased a 3008 from local agent, you can verify it by referring your CR (Certificate of Registration) and please let us know. 

Apart from prices & features, will there be a difference in built quality between UK version & local agent imported version?

Edited by Dhaham

3 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Dhaham said:

I was told by a car importer that Peugeot 3008 imported by local agent, may not be made in France. Can any of you tell me whether it is correct or wrong. If any of you have purchased a 3008 from local agent, you can verify it by referring your CR (Certificate of Registration) and please let us know. 

Apart from prices & features, will there be a difference in built quality between UK version & local agent imported version?

1. Do not get fooled by the made-up stories of the car sellers...

2. There's a thing called Google...

For Pugs RHD will be a very small fraction of their sales.

I don't think they will manufacture them in different places for UK and SL, they may be coming out of the same factory.

Specifications and features will change for market requirements and preferences.

12 hours ago, Dhaham said:

told by a car importer that Peugeot 3008 imported by local agent, may not be made in France.

that sounds exactly like what a car importer would say :) .... regardless of where it's made the manufacturer guarantees the quality. So this is inconsequential. However the features/ options etc you get may vary according to market.