• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota passo

Priyanthaw

Question

Hii guys..

Im thinking of buying a second hand car and my budget is just aboit 2M. And i have used a van as my vehicle before and and i do not have much knowledge on cars. So i have few choices and i hope the vehicle experts here will help me to choose the best out of followongs

1) Toyota Passo 2008

2)suzuki celerio 2014/2015

3)viva elite 2012

4)Toyota vios 2004

5) zoyte Z100 2018 

So im eagerly waiting for good comments/views from the vehicle experts here .. thank you

6 answers to this question

Passo 2008

- Easier to find an unsuspecting rabbit out of the Toyota fluffle when you're reselling it

Celerio 2015

- No pros that I know of

Viva Elite

- This would be my choice, it has proven itself a reliable car under harsh Sri Lankan conditions plus the agent still carry brand-new spares for the car, plenty of 3rd party spare part vendors too

Vios 2004

- Same as the Passo, go for it if you're into sedans and abused cars in general

Zotye Z100

- Unit#d Mot#rs offer a good after-sales service for their cars but I'd avoid this car due to it being an entirely new addition to the market

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Priyanthaw said:

Hii guys..

Im thinking of buying a second hand car and my budget is just aboit 2M. And i have used a van as my vehicle before and and i do not have much knowledge on cars. So i have few choices and i hope the vehicle experts here will help me to choose the best out of followongs

1) Toyota Passo 2008

2)suzuki celerio 2014/2015

3)viva elite 2012

4)Toyota vios 2004

5) zoyte Z100 2018 

So im eagerly waiting for good comments/views from the vehicle experts here .. thank you

I have used a Toyota Passo. Its a good car for family use. The mileage was 140k+ when we sell it. Didn't face much problems / major repairs.

• Thanks 1