• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2015 Mazda 3 Common Issues

ISR

Been using the JDM version of Mazda 3 for almost 1 year. 

Nothing major, fellow users of this model reported a handbrake issue where sometimes getting stuck. There is a simple preventive measure to it, a spray which will be carried out when servicing. 

And lookout for worn out steering wheel and handbrake leavers. Having covers for both will makesure they are protected.

Anyways, if the car is not maintained properly any car is prone to issues no matter the brand/model.

• Like 1

the car is bullet proof. Its got the previous generation 1.6 mzr and the 4 speed automatic - this is a tried and tested engine and gearbox combo. Does not have fancy active sensing options and too much of tech so it can be easily serviced and maintained. So long as you find one that hasn't been abused you will have peace of mind for a very long time.  I used one for 5 years (but I bought it brand new). Search the forum- have detailed my experiences many times.