• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car for a Budget of 3 Million LKR

dhanushkahw

15 hours ago, Randeewa said:

Honda Fit GP1 is very good car to own and very trouble free Hybrid Car (may be it is mild Hybrid). Compare to other cars in this price range most of hatchbacks like Vitz, Passo, IST, WagonR, Swift, Mira, Alto including Hybrids and Petrol cars GP1 is way ahead in regard options, Comfortable, Driving Pleasure, even it way ahead with most popular Toyota Aqua.

I owned GP1 one and half year now and it never give any single trouble for me. The price is GP1 is low presently and worth the every bit of money comparing above mentioned car prices (Some are very older than GP1 and still has very high price)

If you refer Japanese website for recall it clearly mentioned the manufacture date range as follows.

GP1-1200002 to GP1-1242186

May 10, 2012-August 2, 2013

When searching to buy a GP1 i  found lots of cars 2012/2013 manufactured and falls withing recall range and all cars in 2011 out of range. So i went for 2011 minding safe side and regardless newest manufacture year. So try to avoid recall range (Except current owner repaired the oil burning issue and produce evidence of repair)

When searching to buy a GP1 i  found various trim levels and versions in GP1s  (Basic model with less options like key starts, 10th Anniversary Model, Navi Premium Model, Fine Style Model, Anniversary and Navi Premium with Original Mugen Body Kits. etc.

Navi Premium Model is the Highest grade GP1 and it has lots of extra options like 7 Speed Paddle Shift, Dual Multi function Steering Wheel, Intelligent Smart Key, CoolBox, Climate Control AC

, Cruise control

, Traction control

, Alloy wheels

, Fog Lamps

, Seat Heaters,Auto Head Lights

, Retractable winker Mirrors Original Honda navi premium Audio System with Reverse camera, DVD Bluetooth & Navigation.
Windscreen & Side mirror heaters etc.

Currently most of GP1s falls in same price range regardless above extra options. So try to find highest option out of recall range GP1.

Hi Randeewa

This was very very helpful. This is the info what I was wanted . Thank you so much. What is your thought ? Buying a 2011 is better than buying a 2012/13 model ??

Edited by dhanushkahw

14 hours ago, Randeewa said:

Honda Fit GP1 is very good car to own and very trouble free Hybrid Car

Yeah - it's an old school tough Japanese car - very few IMA issues. Very practical for daily use. The only issue being the oil burn scenario which devalued the whole model ..the plus point is you can buy a car with features such as cruise control etc for a very reasonable price.