• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

navindra80

What are the pros and cons of buying a Peugeot 406 AT model 20 Year aged?

3 hours ago, navindra80 said:

Thanks for sharing

Timeless elegance in design,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

Yes, and the end of an era. A couple of years after heralded the beginning of the production of the ugliest cars to ever come out of France.

I had a bsecond hand GI  plated one in Manual. What a great car to drive with such an aggressive design. Loved it. Even though it’s French. *shudder*

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Twin Turbo said:

Was the sedan designed by Pinninfarina or just the coupé?

1 hour ago, Devinda_Z said:

Was the sedan designed by Pinninfarina or just the coupé?

Just the coupe AFAIK. That was a beauty as well. Did any make it here to SL? I’ve never seen any.

Go for the Donkeyfeng-80, its the best deal in town which you can sell for double the price you bought after 1 year.

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2019 at 3:47 PM, Hyaenidae said:

this is frigging hilarious - love the garlic, the accents and the music .... this was in the same season as the Patagonia special episode. Brilliant! 

On 9/14/2019 at 3:18 PM, Hyaenidae said:

This is a surprisingly good thread from that forum - I've always avoided elakiri due to the typical mindset of most users - folk without a smidgen of creativity and a strain of original thought. who cannot see beyond abused corolla's and sunny's. 

Edited by matroska
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 9:07 PM, ShintaroX said:

Just the coupe AFAIK. That was a beauty as well. Did any make it here to SL? I’ve never seen any.

3-4 i believe

There's one on the market right now

I am aware of 4. 3 are with collectors. They dont plan to sell them. The blue one is hacked beyond resurrection. It keeps changing hands quite often.

Would u believe that this one was in p*chi car niwasa sometime ago? Who would keep a collectable Euro in that place for sale?

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, matroska said:

This is a surprisingly good thread from that forum - I've always avoided elakiri due to the typical mindset of most users - folk without a smidgen of creativity and a strain of original thought. who cannot see beyond abused corolla's and sunny's. 

Thanks for sharing.