• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Defender Design??

2 hours ago, ajm said:

The problem is the Defender can go to places a LC cant, due to off-road capability limits

What limits specifically? I'd like to know.

"Parliament fools version" right next to "Pajero Palathsabha version" and "Jeep Manthri model"

After all, politicians do serve some purpose supplying us with car names for local vocabulary ?

Edited by alds
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, ajm said:

you fools, at the end of the day nothing can beat the off-road capabilities of the DonkeyFeng-80

(stuck "off" the roads in the workshop all the time)

You need to stop spamming all the threads with comments like this. Gosh. I'm tired of cleaning useless posts this morning. 

9 hours ago, Davy said:

You need to stop spamming all the threads with comments like this. Gosh. I'm tired of cleaning useless posts this morning. 

Sorry, had to push the Donkey post down. Hopefully will not come up again next monday when the Donkey comes to his sales office.?