• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda civic ek dashboard single Din to double Din conversion

derickreaper

Nah man the forum is dead ?

Anyway,  I don't have any personal experience but from what I have read the usual procedure is to source a double-DIN facia and replace the single DIN facia with it

Eg :

I guess this facia matches the EK3 but note that the controls are inverted since they have LHD cars in US. If there is a JDM version which came with DDIN from the factory you'll have to  take the DDIN facia off from one of them

https://www.ebay.com/itm/99-00-CIVIC-DOUBLE-DIN-CLIMATE-CONTROL-EK-RADIO-BEZEL-OEM-EK-EJ8-SI-EM1-CRACK/143376099953?epid=10027071953&hash=item2161e1aa71:g:KCQAAOSwy75dc1au

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2019 at 8:06 PM, Hyaenidae said:

Nah man the forum is dead ?

Anyway,  I don't have any personal experience but from what I have read the usual procedure is to source a double-DIN facia and replace the single DIN facia with it

Eg :

I guess this facia matches the EK3 but note that the controls are inverted since they have LHD cars in US. If there is a JDM version which came with DDIN from the factory you'll have to  take the DDIN facia off from one of them

https://www.ebay.com/itm/99-00-CIVIC-DOUBLE-DIN-CLIMATE-CONTROL-EK-RADIO-BEZEL-OEM-EK-EJ8-SI-EM1-CRACK/143376099953?epid=10027071953&hash=item2161e1aa71:g:KCQAAOSwy75dc1au

Thanks Brother