• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sevan star

Viva elite manual

Hi friends.

I plan to buy viva elite 2011 manual with very low milage.

So  i want to know its,

1. Fuel consumption,

2. repair cost & parts availability,

3.general issues,

4. Present market value.

6. Reselling ability

7. Is low milage (less than 20,000km) elite good than high milage japan car for same budget??

Hope your ideas about this.please let me know your best experience.

Tanks all

Here are my experience when I had the Viva Elite 5spd manual;

1. Fuel consumption, - I got 14kmpl on my daily commute from Kelaniya - Dematagoda

2. repair cost & parts availability, - I had to replace the windshield due to a rock hitting and the parts were available right away at Unimo Orugodawatta. Insurance claim was really easy, Unimo did all the coordination with SL I******* (estimate, payment). All I had to do was give the car around noon day 1 and collected the car next day morning.

3.general issues, - 1. The only concern I had was ground clearance of the front bumper. You need to be extra careful.

4. Present market value.

6. Reselling ability - When I sold it I sold it 1.5 lakh over brandnew price and it was really quick.

7. Is low milage (less than 20,000km) elite good than high milage japan car for same budget?? - Atleast for engine components it has Daihatsu_EJ-VE engine so I would guess I would be reliable as any other Jap in general.

• Like 1

Thanks kmeeg to share your experience with us.its very vluable idea for me to take my decition about vehicle.again thanks to spend your  valuable time for my question kmeeg 👍👍